Excuse-me for bothering you, but I'd like to know what my character's MBTI type is in order to develop her better\know where I'm going with you. Hopefully you can help me with that and I'm not bothered you.
- She's a teenager who works part-time jobs in order to support her sibilings after her parents died. She gets a scholarship to a school full of talented students via a raffle. In the universe the story is set there's a thing such as luck, but she doesn't believe in it.
- She knows full well she’s not a very outstanding person and while this makes her feel a bit insecure, she doesn’t think this will keep her from achieving her goals. She doesn’t have any huge complexes over that, either, unless her appareance is concerned. This is because one of the two things she believes in more than anything: hard work.
- She’s very hard working and dependable, maybe because she had to raise her sibilings after her mother died, and believes you can achieve anything, no matter how worthless you are, as long as you try hard enough.
- She’s quiet around strangers due to a combination of being self-conscious over her appareance and having trouble adapting herself to new situations, but while she most likely won’t start talking to anyone, include her in a conversation and she will happily participate.
- She doesn’t think twice before helping a stranger in trouble, nor scolding said stranger if she feels they’re in trouble because of unpractical decisions: maybe because she had a hand in raising her younger sibilings, she’s often motherly and caring towards people in general, even if she knows this might get her in trouble.
- While change and instability - physical or emotional - makes her feel uncomfortable, this discomfort hardly ever causes her to make any harsh decisions. This is because she often tries to think things through and do things in a way it won’t cause trouble to herself and others.
- She often seems relaxed and calm, even if she’s feeling a bit nervous. This is due to a believing she’ll calm herself down if she acts calm.
- The other thing she believes more than anything else is fate: she doesn’t believe in luck, nor that she was selected to be in Hope’s Peak because of her luck. At the same time, because of her luck’s unpredictable nature, she perceives fate as too unreliable of a force, and in her situation, unreliable won’t do.