Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
You do? Where do you see them in the post because that would be greatly helpful. Is stereotyping truely a bad thing to do because I never knew I did it, as soon as people point things out to me it really helps to see things more clearly. I didn't think I stereotyped but if I did it would most likely be because I do writing and I create big characters and must somehow see human beings as characters too at times. :/ Sometimes I feel the writing I do gets in the way of my real life.
This is what I'm referring to.

She seems ISTJ, has a one track mind.

I could be the fun, confident, driven person I'm supposed to be, I don't know if that's ESFP or ENFJ, I'm thinking ESFP, but I have become so intutive, working things out for myself that I could never 'go back' to being an ESFP, which is what I think I was before my dad passed away.

I like the idea of making people smile and living in the moment (ESFP) but I like my analytical persona, high ideals and imagination (INFP) but I also like to be warm, funny, expressive and open (ENFJ).
You seem to have preconceived ideas of how each type thinks and acts and that may make it quite hard for you to figure out your type, as you become biased.

Instead of thinking "How am I supposed to be?" and "Who should I be?", start thinking "Who am I?".

I hope I'm not being harsh, I'm just trying to help.

·
Banned
600 Posts
@WarriorDreamer I understand. I'm simply not recommending that kind of association when trying to type yourself, as it may make you give inaccurate, even dishonest answers.

Unfortunately the only impression I've got so far is related to Enneagram, not to MBTI. I believe you're a 4; I see type 2 in your profile, but it's easy for 4s to mistype as 2s because it's in their direction of disintegration.

Of course, this is just an impression and it could be wrong. It's not even related to the thread. :unsure: Looking forward to your type form and I hope that you try to study the cognitive functions some time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.