Personality Cafe banner

my variants

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this is uncharted territory for me to ask for help/feedback. But I think it's necessary at this point >.>

If anyone would like to take a stab at (yes, please stab them) my variants, that would be very helpful. I can elaborate on anything if there are any questions.

Thank you in advance.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I don't know you so I'll ask you a few questions and hopefully you can figure it out on your own.

What are your priorities? Because your stackings are reflected in your priorites - pretty much all the time.
Imagine that you have 3 needs to take care off every day- sx, sp and so. What comes first, what comes in second and what is always put off until later? Which one are you naturally good with, which one takes more effort? Good/bad and in between.

Examples:
-If you say no to a pizza-evening with your friends because you feel like it's bad food and a money loss that puts SP high.
-If you say no to the very same pizza-evening because you can't bother to meet so many of your friends at once that puts SO low.
-If you eat and sleep badly that puts SP low.

How do you act when you try to attract a partner(or a friend)?
SPs goes to SX getting flirtatous and what not (1on1 time with wine and cheese:wink:) then they revert back and want their new partner to be a part of their security and routines.
SXs goes into the social realm to find a partner and from then on they want 1on1 time and so steppes out of the social realm, hopefully their new partner goes with them.
SOs goes to SP looking for financially secure partners with rank, connections etc and then they want their new partner to be a part of their social world.

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
I'd put you at sp/sx, the seeming tendency to prefer 1 on 1 settings, I see the sp strongly.

sp/sx tend to give off a vibe that their energy is better spent somewhere else in conversation, they don't come in strongly like an so, or sx, and they have a drifty quality.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know you so I'll ask you a few questions and hopefully you can figure it out on your own.

What are your priorities? Because your stackings are reflected in your priorites - pretty much all the time.
Imagine that you have 3 needs to take care off every day- sx, sp and so. What comes first, what comes in second and what is always put off until later? Which one are you naturally good with, which one takes more effort? Good/bad and in between.

Examples:
-If you say no to a pizza-evening with your friends because you feel like it's bad food and a money loss that puts SP high.
-If you say no to the very same pizza-evening because you can't bother to meet so many of your friends at once that puts SO low.
-If you eat and sleep badly that puts SP low.

How do you act when you try to attract a partner(or a friend)?
SPs goes to SX getting flirtatous and what not (1on1 time with wine and cheese:wink:) then they revert back and want their new partner to be a part of their security and routines.
SXs goes into the social realm to find a partner and from then on they want 1on1 time and so steppes out of the social realm, hopefully their new partner goes with them.
SOs goes to SP looking for financially secure partners with rank, connections etc and then they want their new partner to be a part of their social world.
Yeah, I just wanted some perspectives, because I've done a lot of research myself.

The Sp is hard for me, because I would go with the first SP answer, because I've had an eating disorder and pretty much can tell you the amount of calories in everything and how much exercise I would have to do to burn it off :p

When trying to attract a partner; lol at the wine and cheese and being flirty- that is definitely me :crazy: but I can also relate to the second Sx/So.

I'd put you at sp/sx, the seeming tendency to prefer 1 on 1 settings, I see the sp strongly.

sp/sx tend to give off a vibe that their energy is better spent somewhere else in conversation, they don't come in strongly like an so, or sx, and they have a drifty quality.
Thanks Scruffy, this is exactly what I was looking for. I know you mentioned I was more likely very low on the SO before (heh) and I haven't forgotten that.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Just via intuition, I will say I think sp would be your dominant. As far as sx and so, hmmm... I don't particularly see you as someone who's going to be very outgoing in social situations. I see you more as someone who is going to want to find someone you connect to and focus on that connection. That seems more sx, then. So, sp/sx, then? I guess I'm not actually adding anything, except further support to what's already been said. :bored:

EDIT: I just realized I'm more of an sp/sx these days, so crap, maybe I'm projecting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts