Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always getting in the tests INFP, and to be honest I think I'm more productive when I'm planning or doing to do list.
If I have to provide more information to help me figure out my MBTI, please let me know and I will do it.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
ISTJ - 9w1 sp/so - S|L|OAN - LFEV - Melancholic-Choleric
3,997 Posts
You've told us literally nothing, and tests are inconsistent and unreliable.
Refer to one of the questionnaires on here, they probe how you think, and come back to this thread with your answers to one of them.

·
Registered
ENFP - 6w5 (648) sp/sx
714 Posts
I always getting in the tests INFP, and to be honest I think I'm more productive when I'm planning or doing to do list.
If I have to provide more information to help me figure out my MBTI, please let me know and I will do it.

View attachment 905991
Sounds like you use Te in one of your top 4 functions. You can wipe out the XXTP's and the XXFJ's from the list.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is wrong with INFP?
There's no problem with being INFP, But the thing is being organized is helping me being in order and to do things.
make to do list, tracking my nutrition through the day, is helping me and makes me feel better. But it is so hard for me to maintain this structure .
I'm starting to learn about cognitive functions, but I'm starting to think maybe I'm really INFP that improving his weak spot to perform and achieve better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to get some help about enneagram too, I did few test and got different results.
Then I remembered that test are not reliable and I need to learn about the cores to type myself..
I got Type 5 and type 3.
and 3-5-8.

I'm kinda confused about all of that. but the desire to success is actually because I had very traumatic childhood and diffucties in life.. It's like I was "dead" for 8 years, I started to live again only recently(12 Months).
Lost 30kg in last 7 months, starting to gain my identity again and focusing again on things that always interested me when I was a kid and I'm writing it below.
I love to think out of the box, Thinking about ideas and philosophy and learning everything basically everything that exist(I like history,astronomy,geography,psychology, geology, everything..)
So I love to think and learn, I'm kinda introvert, In such a short time I had to fill in gaps of 8-9 years taken from my life at a young age, Building identity and type of thinking from the starch .. I had to learn and understand many things .. So maybe the desire to succeed is to get to a place where I can have the opportunity to help to many people as I can.
Right now I'm not focusing on the cool subjects I love to learn, And I'm focusing on the things that can help me to achieve my goals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts