Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Nope

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
I like the one with woman and the plate. Im not sure why I just kind of the wood and the food and everything is cool.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

I would describe myself as awkward I would also say that I am always thinking always looking for information always reading about politics or crimes. Whats moral what isn’t. I would say that I am bit of jokester I like to joke and mes around I like chill and discuss issues. I really am a truth seeker I wanna know the truth about myself and the world around me.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I would like to be intelligent I would love to be able to make a point and debate it very well. I would totally love to be someone that could open peoples eyes about individualism and freedom. I want to motivate and have a strong family and be a leader for that family and show people guidance.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
Im really not sure

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

What’s important to me is knowing and understand things around me I wanna to know how things work. I would say that truth matters to me I always try to be completely honest with myself and others. I think making choices that are bettering for yourself are very important to me too.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

Well I just moved out into my own apartment recently and I really just reacted pretty normally I just didn’t like carrying stuff and everything but other than that it was fine. The adjustment is really more financial I guess the biggest concern is more so of I cannot eat out as much as Icwant know. But other than living on my own it hasn’t been that bad.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
The most stressed I’ve ever been has been before my conference track meet my relay team had a chance to win. I was standing there freaking out a little nervous but I deliver I think thats the important part it was a 4x800 so each of us ran two laps. I ran the first lap I was in 5th then the second lap I fought my way to first and we went on to when the relay. Leading up to it I was quite I would just kind of space out abd think about the race and visualize myself being there I kind of went nuts for a while I would think about the race a week in advance. I really wanted to win.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
I’ll use another running story but when we won the city meet I cried I was very happy the bond i made with the guys on the team was important to me because it was kind of like a family I never had. A lot of people ay I was over emotional I think I just hadn’t gotten to experience being a winner and having close people near me. So I think its a normal human reaction if you’ve never have had really close friends or been a winner in life. I think working hard abd going out and earning something is so much more rewarding than anything.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
Im pretty open honestly I will talk to people unless I don’t like them then I go within myself a lot of times I just keep my mouth shut. I am quite when I feel it is time to be quite and I am outspoken in a comfortable situation. Most one on one situation I am always very outspoken when it comes to speaking in a large or small group I then feel uneasy. What

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Society as a whole i see as unimportant media outlets talking about fake or boring famous peiplebstuff. What I see as important in society is telling the truth and finding and displaying the truth. We should all be truth seekers. I believe and my tradition and values are basically do as yoo want but don’t bother me.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
I have always questioned authority as a child. I got in trouble a lot in elementary school and some in high school I always questioned what made them right a lot of times it didn’t matter if they were or not. Sometimes I was right sometimes I wasn’t but either way I got in trouble for what i did.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
I think you should keep a neat home I think that in order to respect yourself and how others see you, you should always pick up and make sure everything is in check. I just believe that yu should have a plab and sort things such as money and bill should all be recorded and kept somewhat put away. In my everyday life i clean my house and make sure everything is put in its correct location.
14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

My fear in life is failure I want to live a successful promising life and Im want to kind of not just be a typical man who talks about how wrong thigs are I actually want to make them right. My biggest fear is wrongfulness and failure.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

My desire in life is to see thing for what they are or to figure out what is what and to understand it I think that
I get this desire for truth and honesty is that Insee so much lying and so much wrong around us I am trying to see if relgion and politics and other things I want to look at every possible belife and see what I think is right I don’t know why thigs are t way they are but I want to know.

16. a) Whats activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I get pumped up for progress and improvements wearther it be big or small I want to see improvement in the things i care about i have always wanted to improve as a runner and i tried my dammest and now that that high school is over i want to improve as a human being. The most draining things are doing social things I don’t want to do birthday parties, family outtings all that sucks.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

I want to knowmy type to understand myself m

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Nope I don’t know enough exactly to say my type.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts