Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's the point. I don't know what excites me except for some nearly-death-adventures in a wild nature.

If you don't know yourself, then there's nothing you can do until you find out. If that excites you, then make some topic and ask people to make up stories about it, or one that they have experienced. Or watch some shows or movies with such a thing.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Quit smirking, it's getting overused. It's not anywhere close to an echo.
Ah, another NF. *rolling her eyes*
Boring.

You shouldn't called yourself a chaos starter if you can't fight, little girl.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ah, another NF. *rolling her eyes*
Boring.

You shouldn't called yourself a chaos starter if you can't fight, little girl.

Ahh, you want to fight? I was just trying to be nice for once. I really do hate females. Don't roll your eyes or I'll be forced to rip them out of their sockets.

If too many things bore you, you're boring yourself.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You know what? Fuck it. I'm not here for anyone's amusement. I tried to help since you requested some, and what I get back is a pain in my ass. I claimed to be a chaos starter, yes, but I'm not here looking for any. I'm trying to be a 'good little girl.'

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ahh, you want to fight? I was just trying to be nice for once. I really do hate females. Don't roll your eyes or I'll be forced to rip them out of their sockets.
Try it. You don't know who you deal with. People don't called me WickedQueen for no reason. *excited*

You know what? Fuck it. I'm not here for anyone's amusement. I tried to help since you requested some, and what I get back is a pain in my ass. I claimed to be a chaos starter, yes, but I'm not here looking for any. I'm trying to be a 'good little girl.'
You're right. You just wanna help. Thank you for your advice. I'm sorry I made you angry. It's all my fault. I love chaos too much. Good people bores me. :cool:

So, friends? *raise her hand to shake McCoffee's hand*

·
Registered
82 Posts
Try it. You don't know who you deal with. People don't called me WickedQueen for no reason. *excited*

You're right. You just wanna help. Thank you for your advice. I'm sorry I made you angry. It's all my fault. I love chaos too much. Good people bores me. :cool:

So, friends? *raise her hand to shake McCoffee's hand*

I'm not going to be friends with someone I bore. Hardly even your fault I got/am angry, I have a short fuse, I just rather not be kicked on this forum before I've even settled in. I WILL go that far. Are you kidding? Why would I just want to help? Helping people disgusts me.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm not going to be friends with someone I bore.
LOL
If you aren't going to be friends with boring person, you won't joined this forum in the first place.
Come on, I'll buy you some drinks. *grab her shoulder*

Welcome to this forum, by the way. :happy:

PS:
I don't feel sorry, actually. I was just being polite. But don't take it personally. I'm ESTJ, I was born without simpathy, and I love bloody war. This is why I'm here. To create war and give some spice.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Holy shit you 2 entertain me. You are warming up to me McCoffee, your personality intrigues me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL
If you aren't going to be friends with boring person, you won't joined this forum in the first place.
Come on, I'll buy you some drinks. *grab her shoulder*

Welcome to this forum, by the way. :happy:

PS:
I don't feel sorry, actually. I was just being polite. But don't take it personally. I'm ESTJ, I was born without simpathy, and I love bloody war. This is why I'm here. To create war and give some spice.

Who said I was going to make any friends in this forum? I'm just plainly here. Don't be polite to me, I actually find it rude if you force such things.

Holy shit you 2 entertain me. You are warming up to me McCoffee, your personality intrigues me.
Goodie...:dry:

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
uh oh, im sensing tension......who wants gummi bears?!?

*throws gummi bears up for everybody!*

people suck in general. hooray, we solved a mystery! now, lets get back to havin some fun :p

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
*runs around trying to catch all the gummi bears before they hit the floor, making a diving save on the last one. As he gets up a white one falls behind him, hitting the floor as if in slow motion*

What.....

*turning around he sees it just layin there on the floor, lifeless...:shocked:*

Why gods, why?!?

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
TreeBob, you're the best! I really like you a lot, man! You're very good of being assertive person. *hugs TreeBob*

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
*runs around trying to catch all the gummi bears before they hit the floor, making a diving save on the last one. As he gets up a white one falls behind him, hitting the floor as if in slow motion*

What.....

*turning around he sees it just layin there on the floor, lifeless...:shocked:*

Why gods, why?!?
*tread on the last gummi bears with her high heel boots*

Ooops... Sorry...
:cool:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts