Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is MBTI?: TheMindBehind.Net

find your type, read it. do you agree?

I just found this random page when looking up my type (ENTP) and the animal representation was a falcon. I thought it was pretty nifty.

That's really what stood out to me, but I thought I would share it with y'all.

Since everyone was talking about the animal and type thing, I thought it was cool there was a different animal for each type. I think it matched well as far as my type is concerned.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
The thing I disagree with on this page is who my type would be linked to since out of that list only the last 2 (ESFJ, INTJ ) based on the bullet points since they don't have descriptions of everyone, I'd be willing to be with, mostly since the others don't like to try new things or would likely have a major problem with my P'ness *minds out of the gutter please*. They don't have a single P in who I'd be most likely to be linked with, which is important enough to me but it's not a done deal without it of course. I'd love to have someone who can organize the important stuff but not be a pure J I guess, since I'd likely get on their nerves lol. I think my mother is a J and we're polar opposites that way and we got on each others nerves by our organization (lack of for me, and no desire to change it) skills. I'm not a slob, I've lived with some, it was not something I'd care to do again or be like. As for my own bullet points, my personal ones are bolded:
* Natural performers who like to entertain people.
* They are friendly and outgoing.
* Easy distracted

* They don´t like to make plans or think about the future, they really live in the moment. (I've learned goals are good but but not too detailed)
* They often have a lot of friends. ( I call them acquaintances)
* They’re loyal friends.
* They feel very guilty when they let you down (and they quite often do).
* They don´t really like confrontation.
* Very playful and love parties
* Private about their deep personal feelings
* They tend to dress bold and stylish .
* Terrible money skills

On the animal subject, I think we'd be closer to puppies, monkeys or maybe even dolphins than a coyote.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Im an otter (hah!)...interestingly, im most compatible with ISTJ....my best girlfriend is ISTJ and I cant say I would like to spend my days with a male version...OH MY DAYS...they'd drive me mad....!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts