Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Obvious science is...

obvious.

philosophy/math/technology/programming...etc

Any INTJ will be happy to work with something logical and original.

(One tendency of INTJ is that they think too deep and often lose motivations in life
because you can never answer "why" questions (intention, that's a realm of religion mostly),
but science is still close; in that, it answers "how" questions (mechanism/process in which things work))

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice, I myself is piano player and a singer (well, just as hobby).

INTJs can do some well-structured songwriting (see? logic can be applied anywhere).
eh, as an INTJ myself, I am not sure that he'll be happy with music field. (I'm looking at the whole life)
but then not all INTJs are the "same", so lol.

If he is a bio-med engi, things can get really dry very quickly (memorize/memorize/memorize!)
it's good to get some new flavor by music/art/dance/sport...etc.
(We INTJs often like to taste different aspects that life offers, just for knowing/experience sake.)

Philosophy/math are also very mentally entertaining classes.
Not as challenging/brain-intensive as biochem.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Eh? bu I thought 2nd year biomeds engis all take prereq bio/biochem/phys classes which are (well, not phys at least) heavy on dry memorization? maybe they are heavier on phys the 2nd year...

Anyway, do tell him to get himself familiarized to computers. Can't do anything fast without it these days. lol

Computer programming can offer good "non-routine" fun since you are "creating" things. (Sort of like high level Lego lol)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ah, see? That's years of experience by Filo right there. Stable way is often preferred. And your interest does not veer off to the extreme.
(whatever necessary for you to achieve your goal in life. (money/legacy/happiness/etc, you name it.))

But I do, too, recommend biomedical engineering because I feel like he will regret switching to something else.
(Better to have harder thing done first.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.