Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hemo has confessed that she is an alcohol virgin. Let's show her the vast array of and wonder that is liquor. And hangovers.

Wanted:
party music
alcohol of all kinds
toilets
towels
alka-seltzer
a key master
party favors
and cupcakes!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I find the idea of being an alcohol virgin and not a "regular" virgin weird to the extreme. I had that cherry popped when I was 13.

You are forgetting a hearty meal to have a "floor", unless you want to have poor Hemo puke bile after 3 shots.

I once had 5 straight vodkas in half an hour on an empty stomach after a 16-hour work day. Never again.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Uh....

Chancey, Filo, Bionic, InvisibleJim..

Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me? :unsure:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Yes.

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
In that case I better go get GuitarHero set up....

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Always go to a party with a ENFP,ENFJ or INFP thats my usually party group ESFPs are awesome too !
Couple things you need to know
Never Ever drink malt drinks after having a hard liquor visa versa this results in puking. Stick to either malt or hard liquor.
Eat dry carbohydrates if you plan to drink a lot
Don't drive obviously
Don't smoke or do any drugs with alcohol
Find your drink that makes you more extroverted some drink will make you feel miserable
Find you drink that you like and stick to it.
If you plan to try multiple booze try a little first for taste then stick to it
Don't act retarded or puke in someones house this will result in a kick or a ban
Never ever tip over a bong or hookah at a party when your drunk.
Don't drink water adfter having alcohol try to come down with sweet beverages preferably ice teas sodas or my favorite orange juice
Hope this helps
Sincerly raver and hard party

Reactions: PyrLove

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Reactions: PyrLove

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Absolute is a travesty... Grey Goose or Russki Standart. I remember this Chicago night club, with the pole dancers... :crazy:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hardstyler is right... "Beer before liquor ain't never been sicker." Clear alcohol is best; the sweet shit (like Cosmos) will make the hangover worse. Oh, and stay away from red wine if you're going for a serious drunk.

And the preferred vodka is Ketel One. :cool:

Where'd you put Guitar Hero? I've been practicing this really cool riff....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hardstyler is right... "Beer before liquor ain't never been sicker." Clear alcohol is best; the sweet shit (like Cosmos) will make the hangover worse. Oh, and stay away from red wine if you're going for a serious drunk.

And the preferred vodka is Ketel One. :cool:

Where'd you put Guitar Hero? I've been practicing this really cool riff....
The sweet stuff is also more likely to make you puke.

Also, am I the only person to ever rock the wine glass at a party? I feel like a hipster or something for admitting to that...

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
The suspicious thing about Ketel One is that although it's Dutch, the locals won't touch it with a 10-foot pole. Bit like Heineken, really.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts