Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only the greatest human being to have ever lived.

But I can't decide on ESTP, ENTP or possibly even ENTJ.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Actually very introverted, I think Se is more inferior for him, he's probably INxJ or a very intense ISxP.

It's sort of like Alex Jones being a bombastic ESxP but having all kinds of weird introverted intuitions used in a very inferior sense but being more prominent than what is stereotypical in the Se dominant profile.

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually very introverted, I think Se is more inferior for him, he's probably INxJ or a very intense ISxP.

It's sort of like Alex Jones being a bombastic ESxP but having all kinds of weird introverted intuitions used in a very inferior sense but being more prominent than what is stereotypical in the Se dominant profile.
Agree.

People are quick to pull the Intuitive trigger on anyone who's into conspiracy theories or anyone who's ''bubbly'' and wants to try everything. But these are typically ISxPs and ESxJs, respectively because it's child-like intuition.

Real intuitives take this shit seriously. An NTP might very well be into conspiracy theories, but they'll go into painstaking details as to how all the dots connect and actually explain it in a way that is objective and makes sense, in contrast to an ISTP for instance who's default explanation is always ''Because the government is trying to keep us down''.

But going back to Rollins, I still think he is an ExTx, because he has that signature loud/aggressive, kinda dickish but playful, which all 4 of these types tend to exhibit. The only F type I can see for him is ESFP. ESFPs are such much more chameleon than people think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts