Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you take? Are they for real? Is it all psychosomatic?

right now i'm taking echinacea and vitamin C because im' recovering from bronchitis.

i also take glucosamine because i have extensive family history of arthritis.

i've heard cinnamon can improve circulation. anyone tried that?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when I remember I take fish oil, which is rare for me to remember to take it. I think its because the capsules are so big that i forget. I don't know if it works or not i haven't been on it long enough to say. That's not really herbal though so nevermind.
it applies. i shouldn't have been so specific with "herbal". I guess i meant "nutritional/herbal/etc supplements"

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
yea, but thats because the bloodwork. Apparently I am deficient in Chromium, n-acetyl-l-cysteine, vitamin D and just about all the B vitamins.

·
Banned
1,970 Posts
I take 2000IU of Vitamin D3 daily since I don't get enough sun. It's supposed to protect you from getting the flu. Since I just started about 4 months ago, I can't really say if it works. My mom had high blood pressure (over 180) even with 3 blood pressure medications so I had her try a product called Garlique, a type of garlic extract. She's been taking it for 4 days and her BP has dropped to about 135. It might just be a coincidence, but I asked her to continue taking it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I take a multi-vitamin with minerals,fish oil, ground flax seed, Calcium, B-complex, Milk thistle. Branch chain amino acids, L-glutamine, L-lycine, every few days some L-arginine/A-AKG if I'm feeling bold some L-cartinine. The most important to your health is what you are eating between these supplemental intakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts