Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO EVERYONE! So I guess it's time for presentation? Alright, bring it on!

Personal ~

* Name - What do you preferred to be called? Any nicknames?

The easier is to call me Lumenis, it's my pseudonym on the internet and in games since a I was a little kid (10 years ago? Maybe 12?). But you can call me as you want. My real name is Thomas by the way. So Lumenis, Thomas, Tom, Bud, TheDudeWithMultipleName... Be imaginative!

* Male/Female/Trans?

Male here.

Location - Where were you originally born? Where do you live today?

I was born in France, somewhere near Paris. And today I live in Grenoble, in the Alpes.

- If you could get up and go anywhere in the world at the present moment, where would you go and why?

In an unknown location in a deep forest, maybe near a clearing. And if it has a river, it would be dope.
Why? Because I like this kind of place, I find it peaceful, quiet, relaxing, and simply beautiful. I'm not solitary, but I've always wanted to find "my secret spot" somewhere, where I could go alone and be in peace at any time.

Age - How old are you?

19 bro.

Do you think you act your age?

What does it even mean? Hell, I don't know... Maybe?

Personal(ity) ~

* What is your Myers-Briggs personality type and for how long have you been reading on personality theory? What type do you usually test as?

I don't really know, and that's why I've come here (after this post I'm going to answer a questionnaire). I've been tested as INTP, INFP, ENFP, ESFP, and I think that if I would have done the test some years before, I would have been tested is INTJ.

* What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around?

I...don't know? I keep the personnality tests for my own purpose, to know myself better, I don't want to analyse people around me a stick a label on them.

If you've taken any other personality tests, included but not limited to tests like the Enneargram and Big 5 (SLOAN), what were your results?

I did the Enneagram once, and I get 7. 7w8 probably? I'm not sure for the wing.

Occupation ~

* Employed or Unemployed?

Unemployed.

What is your education? In college, tell us your major.

I'm currently in second year of Computer Science, but I'm going to change to cinema studies.

What is your dream job?

Explorer in the 16th century.

About You ~

* Tell us in a brief paragraph or two how you would describe yourself and what you hope to get out of this forum.

Other ~

What is your favourite section at the toy-store?

It's has been a while since I've been in a toy-store, but back then, I loved seeing all the video games available, a going a bit to the LEGO boxes (my favourites: Star Wars LEGO)

Do you collect anything?

Nope. I'm not constant and serious enough to collect something.

What are your phobias?

Thanatophobia, I guess? It depends on the moment. Sometime I can't sleep because of anxiety, and other times I'm like "well, it happens". Oh, and I'm pretty scared by insects too. I HATE THEM!

Describe your favourite food until you drool.

I've eaten just an hour ago, so I won't drool, but I guess my favourite food would be...something like a antic roman meal. Fresh things, cheese, fruits, pork products etc... Add good bread (the french is talking here) and beer, and it's perfect.

Some of the things that you give you jollies?

Spending the afternoon with friends outside in summer, in a garden or a park, until the sun reaches the horizon. This moment, this feeling you have because you spent a good afternoon, with good friend, you had a good time, the day is almost over, but not totally, the sky is somewhere between red, orange and pink, and the sun illuminate you with a warm and friendly light. This... This is the shit.

Also, being in love, stuff like that. And the first day of holidays with friends, when we've rent an appartement for a few days, when we've just arrived, and I know the next days will be insanely good.

What are your top five pet peeves?

Woah, I don't know. Injustice? I can't think of anything else right now.

What would a perfect day be like for you?

I can think about a few days that in the moment I thought was "perfect", and they don't have quite in common. There isn't a "perfect day", there are just a lot of "fucking good day". You can't compare going on a trip to Japan, to spending a wonderful day with your girlfriend. There are so much experiences to be lived out there, and they're so much different, you can't just compare them.

Do you prefer a vegetarian or meat diet or both?

I LOVE meat, but I know it's not healthy to eat meat everyday, so I would say both.

Other Other ~ Yay or Nay?

God

I don't care (apatheist, bro)

Soul

Yay? Nay? I'm still not sure about it. I would tend to think "Nay", but that leads to things I really don't like to believe in.

The Death Penalty

Totally nay.

Premarital Sex

Why not? Let people have fun together!

People are inherently good

Meh. For me, "good" and "bad" are relative. If I rob from you an apple to give it to my son, I'm good for my son, but I'm bad for you. So, meh. Everyone in his life has done "good" things, and "bad" things, but I think that if you're surrounded by "good", you're less subject to do "bad" things.
=>Meh.<=

Destiny

Nay.

Done drugs

Yay. Cannabis, and shrooms.

Kissed in the rain

Nay. Not under the rain, not under the sun, not everywhere else, just, no. No kiss for me.

Re-reading a good book

Hell yeah! The Little Prince, and an incredibely amount of time! I love it! It's so poetic, so beautiful, so innocent, it really talks to me. Best. Book. Ever.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Lumenis and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Lumenis. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
welcome ^^ i like The Little Prince and love the fox!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts