Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
yea weird, the infp forums (the forum of quite people) is full with new threads everyday

this forum is just so silent

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Agreed I just think there not enough of them around ENFJs are awesome!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Umm we are busy saying hi to everybody! Social functions and solving the world's problems. Or creating new problems for that matter.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm super guilty of reading threads in here and not posting.
MUST CHANGE THIS!
Definitely, plus I have noticed in time, that some ENFJs come and go, because I think they will always prefer the contact with people near them or in real life rather than over the internet. INFPs on the other hand, well, the internet is less demanding than real life, you can turn the computer off, but you cannot turn people off :laughing: . (Yes, I'm sorry, but a lot of times I have wanted this, usually I just run away :happy: )

But I do hope we'll get to see a lot more from ENFJs around here, how else would I know to spot on in real life and to understand you guys, plus, the most important thing : you guys are awesome to read and be around, my life has changed significantly in a good way because of you guys and I am very serious about this. :happy: (there are just so many reasons and I think I post some of them before, so I will not repeat them)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I make a habit of almost posting and then having to go do something else, something I should change. Then again if we posted all the time our posts may not be as special.

~EBD

·
Registered
453 Posts
I guess introverts post a lot more on the net because it's both thinking and venting: they like to think with themselves, and they don't vent much in real life.

extroverts have more outlets for venting in real life

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
To be honest, I don't have too much knowledge to share. If I post something, it has to be with quality in mind, even with humor. This is a challenging placee!! That's why I content myself withdrawing and reading all the posts, learning how to write and think like the people of PC. They have a particular pattern of writing and thinking, I just can't specify the details that prove that, but there's something in common, righty??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Definitely, plus I have noticed in time, that some ENFJs come and go, because I think they will always prefer the contact with people near them or in real life rather than over the internet.
This really depends!
I do love to sit face to face with my closest friends and talk until the sun sets and then comes up again (done this one more than one occasion. HURRAY, TIM HORTONS!), but other times, I don't want to talk about certain things with the people in my life. As strange as it may sound, it can feel like people online can relate more to you or situations you're in better than someone you see on a regular basis. The internet is almost like a protective coat. You can spill everything you want, and still have SOME level of anonymity, which is appealing to some.

But who am I to talk?! I can blab to anyone and anything and feel good about it haha.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
ENFJ= More Peaceful And calm variant ENFP
INFP= ENFP's introverted side
ENFJs are awesome sometimes people mistake me for ENFJ

·
Registered
156 Posts
ENFJ's sure are awesome!!
I need to work on being able to read people without having them take the test or anything.
I find it fascinating that a lot of people in here can judge what type people are by just knowing them or talking with them.
Very cool!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder if it's a coincidence that the number of ENFJ posts here has greatly increased since I made this thread lol. Now I feel guilty for guilting them into posting more. :tongue:

Oh well, more ENFJs = good!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
haha... I'm on here all the time because I'm at work and there's nothing better to do (I answer the phone mostly and make calls, so it gets boring, esp when I'm put on hold. :crazy:)

Otherwise, I wouldn't really be very active. Again, it's simply the fact that we're E's. We're out E-ing around.

And I'm at work right now. So amuse me. :dry:

·
Registered
22 Posts
:laughing::blushed::sad::angry::frustrating::dry:: Post break up and feeling like crap today. But will try to think of something nice to say next time.

Gah!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
:laughing::blushed::sad::angry::frustrating::dry:: Post break up and feeling like crap today. But will try to think of something nice to say next time.

Gah!!
Where did the poor sucker end up : burning Hell or frozen Hell (aka Iceland)? :laughing:

Seriously, don't worry, I know how it feels, I've been through a few nasty break ups myself, for some it took me quite a few months to recover. The important thing is that you will recover.:happy:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, he cheated on me and lied. My 'spidey' sense was activated and I knew something wasn't quite right. I even wrote in my diary that day (the day after he cheated) that he seemed flat!!

A little bit of time went on and I was finding myself really irrationally sad and not coping. One night when I had a few drinks with friends I came home and took down the posters and paintings (I had painted) off all of my bedroom walls. My reasoning at the time (I was drunk) was that 'I didn't want him to be able to see 'inside' anymore. This is after we had been going out for over a year! Evidently he was no longer viewed as in the 'safe' category. I dismissed my behaviour as something wrong with me - maybe bad PMT or that I needed to see a counsellor about drinking or anger issues. Then we had a really good talk the next day, and I even asked outright whether he had cheated. It was a really calm, forthright conversation. He said no.

Then hey presto, one Friday (2 weeks after the cheating event) I found out that he had. I checked his phone (which I have never done in my life!) and there it was: him bragging to one of our mutual gay guy friends about 'pulling a random Yank cougar'. Our friend wrote back 'LOL'.

Well let's just say that was about it for me. I haven't contacted our mutual 'friend' because I couldn't believe his reaction and I am having basically no unnecessary contact with the ex.

A drunken one-night stand is one thing, but to come home, sleep with your girlfriend, tell her that you love her and lie when asked directly in a trusting and loving conversation...NAH!

That was about 6 weeks ago, and I still get angry sometimes but mostly I am relieved...what a close call...and thank GOD! I trusted my instincts over my usual 'privacy-morals' or I would have thought there was something wrong with my head.

Trust your instincts!!!!!! If it's smelly - it is probably off!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts