Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, well I'd rather not give away my name but I can tell you a little about myself. I'm a female teenager in upper high school and I live in England.

I've always been really interested in all these personality quizzes but had never heard of this forum until I stumbled on it a few days ago. I'm looking forward to learning what I can from this forum as it looks very resourceful and friendly!

There is a lot more I could say but I really don't want to bore you or ramble on so if you have any particular questions, go ahead and ask and I'll be happy to reply! :)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Whoohoo! Female teenager in America here. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Well good day madam, care for fish and chips? Okay, really don't know what chips and fish are. OOOohhh, cheesy potato chips slatherered upon cooked fish. That could be good. "What are fish fingers? Do fish have fingers....a word that's happy yet sad....oh what is that word.....But the tardis is timey whimey stuff and upppey downy......" That was from doctor who....wait, is there a significance between Britain and England? I don't know, Hey, I have an English girl in my class. Is a quarter note a quartet? And then there are demi-semi-demi quartets. I don't know, trying to relate. Have you watched doctor who? and what do English people consider music notes to be?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well good day madam, care for fish and chips? Okay, really don't know what chips and fish are. OOOohhh, cheesy potato chips slatherered upon cooked fish. That could be good. "What are fish fingers? Do fish have fingers....a word that's happy yet sad....oh what is that word.....But the tardis is timey whimey stuff and upppey downy......" That was from doctor who....wait, is there a significance between Britain and England? I don't know, Hey, I have an English girl in my class. Is a quarter note a quartet? And then there are demi-semi-demi quartets. I don't know, trying to relate. Have you watched doctor who? and what do English people consider music notes to be?
Fish and chips: drumnadrochit.info/businessimages/fish-and-chips.jpg
Fish fingers: history.org.uk/library/1104/0000/0128/fish_fingers_295.jpg
Musical notes: msnsymbols.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/msn-music-note-symbol-300x280.jpg

As for the britian-england questions, I refer you to: woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/britain.html

Now, I have some questions for you..
  • Do they eat 'beans on toast' in America?
  • What is the difference between the 'US' and 'America'?

xD

·
Registered
729 Posts
Fish and chips: drumnadrochit.info/businessimages/fish-and-chips.jpg
Fish fingers: history.org.uk/library/1104/0000/0128/fish_fingers_295.jpg
Musical notes: msnsymbols.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/msn-music-note-symbol-300x280.jpg

As for the britian-england questions, I refer you to: woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/britain.html

Now, I have some questions for you..

• Do they eat 'beans on toast' in America?
  • What is the difference between the 'US' and 'America'?

xD
1. I have never eaten beans on toast. Actually I don't even like beans. I always pick them out of the chili before I eat it. I will eat baked beans if there are chopped hot dogs in them, and lots of ketchup. Not sure if anyone else eats beans on toast.
2. I suppose they are the same thing. But there are African Americans, south and north America. It is possible by America, people think of the continent. I don't really think anyone notices the grammar issue though. I

The main reason I joined this website is to get into arguments. I have a question. If someone asks if it's normal to have a lawn chair in your living room. Is that open for a debate or is it a solid fact? Oh, and why is a raven like a writing desk?

·
Registered
132 Posts
From one european newbie to another, welcome! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.