Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Life energy is essentially related to how we feel we need to act in the presence of others. We might hang around people we don't like simply because of proximity and fear. If you won't interact with someone outside of a friend group, then you don't like them unconciously, your life energy didn't recognise them as mergable.

I think only 2 of my friends actually give me good vibes. All social action is evolutionary, We evolved to be social, and a biproduct of that was the pattern recognition intellect. This means that every word spoken or social thought is pre-destined by evolution. Therefore the closest we can get from our life shell is silence.

Handwriting Font Circle Pattern Drawing

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please explain 3 & 4 I think I get the others
3 gives pieces of their social energy to everyone and everything they see. They are the ultimate competitive spirit. That's why their soul/energy is torn into 4 pieces.

4 gives away a part of their energy to a distorted ideal/reflection of themselves. They do this to try to develop a sense of value they don't believe they have.

Social energy is a response to an imbalance in the persona. 3's fight because they feel weak. 4's judge themselves as inferior because they feel hollow. Only if being consciously aware of this energy can we escape it's binds. You won't ever change a habit until you put on a pair of glasses to see the problem, or find the right tool for the job.

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need the explanations of the other numbers as well
I've drawn how I think each types energy is used when interacting with others. I don't really have a clear cut reason for drawing them the way I did, it was intuitive. But 9 reduces their exterior at the expense of the interior, creating an imbalance. 8 does the opposite. 7 distorts their self in the search for excitement. Pretty basic explanations I know.

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need the explanations of the other numbers as well
Remember that the goal of all these systems is to escape these types. We may hold pride in them but that's stupid, It doesn't matter if I'm an 8 or you're a 4, they're all just distortions of our real personality. Or rather they're faces we use to hide ourselves because of past/childhood trauma. Enneagram is just a cetegorising system to analyse and fix yourself easier.

This is more depthful than enneagram I think. But relating it to my enneagram based just on my vices I think I'd be a 9w8-7w8-3w2

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I've drawn how I think each types energy is used when interacting with others. I don't really have a clear cut reason for drawing them the way I did, it was intuitive. But 9 reduces their exterior at the expense of the interior, creating an imbalance. 8 does the opposite. 7 distorts their self in the search for excitement. Pretty basic explanations I know.
It’s not basic. I think it’s very beautiful. I have a poor understanding of enneagram in general and I like your visual representations. Just like ENTJ Judgment I was questioning some of the shapes. But since you say it was done intuitively, I’m vibing with it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts