Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
3,078 Posts
Lol at the ADD ridden ENFP :D
I think that fits me along with the INFP reason.
I'm not single right now, but I know why I seem to regularly find myself back at singlehood..

·
Registered
425 Posts
I like it! I turned down to have a couple of relationships that seem adventurous ones and manage to have a wife patient enough to try to track me down for six years, the only bad part is when she finds me, it seems this post benefits ENTPs!

·
Registered
193 Posts
LOL!

I don't believe it's true in my case, as the guy just didn't feel like "opening up" and we ended up in a really awkward situation so it didn't really work. Or if you count the real last guy, it's because we couldn't see it work in the future, which was heartbreaking. :(

But the prediction's pretty hilarious! I hope it's not accurate though.

·
Registered
687 Posts
ISTP

"You’re single because: You rely solely on apps to get laid (Mainly tinder) and don’t see a reason to switch up the game plan.

You’ll get into a relationship when: An insistent ESFJ declares himself or herself your significant other and introduces themselves to your entire family before you have a chance to protest."

.........sonofabitch this happened.

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
INFP

You’re single because: You idealize the crap out of potential partners and then get upset when their reality doesn’t measure up.

You’ll get into a relationship when: You meet someone who also wants the rest of his or her life to resemble a Nicholas Sparks novel.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I lost it at

"ENTJ

You’re single because: You have impossibly high standards and you’d probably just marry yourself if it were legal."

Hahahaha!

Regarding ISFP, how did they know I liked reality TV shows more than anything in the world?! :crazy:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
LOLOL. Aw man. I like whoever wrote this. INTJ got me, ISTJ got me, ISTP got me, ENTP got me, as did ENFP. ENTJ too. But INTJ definitely got me.

Relate level high on ENFP/ISFJ/ENTJ mix. The "I'm sorry I can't date you because you don't speak Croatian and if in 10 years from now we decide to get married, how will to converse with my aunts and uncles? I also don't like you opinions on how you would approve of your potential child to spend the whole day on the computer" combined with "but I'll follow this easy going person who takes life moment to moment and try my hardest to get them to love me anyway" combined with "who do I like again. Some unobtainable ESTP, but here's another one who's even harder to obtain so focus has shifted."

Assholes like me don't deserve relationships, in all honesty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
...This is entirely accurate.

Reactions: AdroElectro

·
Registered
17 Posts
"You’re single because: You have the attention span of a goldfish and cannot decide what you want.

You’ll get into a relationship when: You find someone just unattainable enough to intrigue you for a significant period of time."

Hahahaha this is uncanny! I do tend to jump from guy to guy quite often and I never fully commit to any of them. People interest me but I can't be committed to just one person- the idea scares me! Also when a guy shows me he's very interested in me I tend to run away.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I was expecting some highly unflattering stereotype and then:

You’re single because: You’re attracted to carefree personalities, who then take the relationship twelve hundred times less seriously than you do.

You’ll get into a relationship when: The ESTP you’ve been pursuing is finally ready to settle down.

....Yeah pretty much. The ending was also a ray of light. xSTPs are hot.

Reactions: AdroElectro

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I can relate to the ISTJ, INTJ, INFJ and INTP ones.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Well I haven't watched much reality TV for some years, but at some point I did, and this really makes sense:

You’ll get into a relationship when: Someone intrigues you enough to pull you out of your shell and pursue him or her full-force.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts