Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick intro/whatever then ill answer a questionnaire i copied from someone else and then ill add like. screenshots from tests ive done and write loads of unnecessary stuff
okay hey im latte, im new to this website- i like personality types and tests, mostly because rn theres not much to do so it kinda fills time. so i first found mbti a year ago and did the 16personalities test (ew) and got istp. a few months ago i did the keys2cognition test and got entp. this was kinda weird to me because im not an extrovert at all, and i thought the keys2cognition test was meant to be accurate. oh yeah, also, im 16 and afab, though i didnt really think that mattered. (apparently it does) ohh also more extra info- i have diagnosed add and my psychiatrist said i had social anxiety, though, ive not been properly diagnosed (theres gonna be more info if you scroll down, im sorry lol)
ok here's some uh. screenshots from tests
sociotype test
keys2cognition functions (i have no idea what they mean and havent learnt yet lol)
truity enneagram test (ok im just gonna add. I got a strong type 9 and 7 when i did this- im extremely laid back. im a go with the flow, lazy type of person, the type of person at school to write hardly any notes, sleep between classes, never speak to anyone unless spoken to. this is more when im in public though- on my own, i like doing stuff. eg - writing pointlessly long paragraphs explaining myself, thinking of scenarios (i have this universe i made up in my head with added characters and scenes, its super cool and i keep building onto it), doing lego (i like fidgeting with things so mini legos are a blessing), reading comics, making random theories, watching conspiracy videos, tv shows and movies (mostly action/superheroes/crime). sometimes ill just find a random thing and research the hell out of it (eg the time i researched the history of the potato or when i memorized the whole greek god creation story). this kinda points me more in the direction of a 5 with a strong 4 (?) also- i like art and drawing, basically creating things in general. whilst its hard for me to get motivated, when i do, i draw for hours)

oh yeah some other info from tests i did - sp/sx RCUEI my tritype is either 594 or 954.

ok questionnaire time wooooo

1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
- yeah i have add and potential social anxiety. i also have trauma(?) from continuous minor bullying at my old school, being left out of social groups for almost the past 3 years, and moving countries twice now (both times to countries where i could not speak the language). i used to go to therapy but my therapist didnt help too much so now im just kinda freewheeling

2.) What kind of person are you and why?
- im lazy. I guess I just do the least I can to get by. also, im not good at speaking to people- its hard for me to have a full conversation with someone outside of my family without stuttering, and i get bored by small talk. I wouldn't say im kind, but im not mean either- im polite to people i dont know, but im not empathetic. im sympathetic at most. i struggle opening up to people but when im comfortable i can talk quite a lot. apparently im quick witted and somewhat funny (according to my parents lol). i wouldn't say im that emotional, unless im near my period (pmdd). im bad at controlling my anger, so I try to stay away from things that would make me angry, but when i angry, i can become somewhat self destructive

3.) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
- i wouldn't say my personality is exactly unique, maybe my imagination? i have a big imagination and i think about a lot of stuff

4.) Do you think there are any differences between how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
- people have described me as quiet, mysterious(?), cool person type energy. someone has said i was intimidating, and another person said i looked scary at first, but turned out to be super chill. i think people perceive me as chill, maybe a little too chill, and quiet. also fashionable. being called fashionable felt cool. OH YEAH someone said i was the human version of a sloth once too

5.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
- i dont like when things are really organized. i like chaos (cluttered shelves, overly garish designs, that type thing). my living space is kinda in the middle. i cant focus as well unless I have some form of order/tidyness, but when my room is overly tidy it feels constricting. i dont like schedules, i just like seeing how my day goes and doing whatever whenever. complete chaos is overwhelming, but complete order is constricting. i prefer a mix which leans more towards chaos (order is boring)

6.) Do you see ideas as revolving around core concepts or as gateways to new ideas?
- hey i dont know what this means. but uh- you get ideas from ideas. and then you get ideas from those ideas. and then you have this big brainstorm of ideas in ur head but you forget what the original idea was. i see ideas as fun things to play around with, theyre entertaining

7.) Do you find yourself to be obsessive about topics? Do you continually divine value from something you already understand or do you move on once you feel you have a fair enough understanding?
- yeah im pretty obsessive with topics. like- right now. ive been typing this for an hour (and im sorry for anyone who reads) and like. i won't stop until i find out what i wanted to know. sometimes I move on when I have enough understanding, but if I find something interesting ill look at a lot more of its aspects

8.) What do you like about traveling and what would you do if you could travel anywhere?
- i dont like traveling. although if I could go anywhere, it would probably have loads of trees, mountains, fields. i havent been in a forest in a long time and i miss nature

9.) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
- i dont have many desires or ambitions. i rarely look at the future and just focus on the present- the only thing im concerned with is having enough money to stay alive, and maybe a few friends.

10.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?
i think im intp. though im pretty sure that publicly, i present myself as istp. also i think in 5w4. and again, publicly, i probably seem like a 9w8. istp appeals to me, I think istps are super cool, but im probably not that. overall im fine with my type. whatever it is, sure, whatever. its not like i can change it anyway

ok im sorry if this is too long, i have no idea how long its supposed to be, but I hope this is enough if anyone wanted to try type me. maybe its interesting or maybe its overly boring. lol

·
Registered
XSTP 9w8 ♀
345 Posts
I see more Ne than Se. Your answer to #6 is basically describing Ne-Si, as you take old ideas, form new ideas with them, and so on. The style you used to answer #4 sounds very Ne as well, presenting multiple perspectives tossed around together rather than as a collected whole.

#2 - Sounded like me - low Fe. We use it, but it comes off as awkward.

#7 - Sounds like Ti, last part seems Ne

I think INTP is a good fit for you since it seems like your Ne fuels your Ti (like in your answer to #7).

5w4 is pretty common in INTPs, but it’s also very common for 9s to mistype as 5s. I cant say much as the questionnaire focuses more on your MBTI and not enneagram desires and fears. I would recommend looking at core longings, core fears, and points of growth/stress for 9s, 5s and any other type you’re considering. If you answer one of the enneagram questionnaires, people could probably try typing you as well. Truity’s tests aren’t amazing imo, as it goes more by stereotypes than those desires and fears, which is what enneagram is about. My favorite online enneagram test is Your Enneagram Coach (Enneagram Assessment - Your Enneagram Coach), but also no online test is absolutely accurate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see more Ne than Se. Your answer to #6 is basically describing Ne-Si, as you take old ideas, form new ideas with them, and so on. The style you used to answer #4 sounds very Ne as well, presenting multiple perspectives tossed around together rather than as a collected whole.

#2 - Sounded like me - low Fe. We use it, but it comes off as awkward.

#7 - Sounds like Ti, last part seems Ne

I think INTP is a good fit for you since it seems like your Ne fuels your Ti (like in your answer to #7).

5w4 is pretty common in INTPs, but it’s also very common for 9s to mistype as 5s. I cant say much as the questionnaire focuses more on your MBTI and not enneagram desires and fears. I would recommend looking at core longings, core fears, and points of growth/stress for 9s, 5s and any other type you’re considering. If you answer one of the enneagram questionnaires, people could probably try typing you as well. Truity’s tests aren’t amazing imo, as it goes more by stereotypes than those desires and fears, which is what enneagram is about. My favorite online enneagram test is Your Enneagram Coach (Enneagram Assessment - Your Enneagram Coach), but also no online test is absolutely accurate.
thank u :)) ill try that test and see if its more accurate

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 531 sx/sp
1,539 Posts
Agree with INTP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts