Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The first again just ok, I might listen to it again, I like the beat.

The middle could become addictive, but overall it's just okay until the addiction begins.

The last is okay, not a song I'd listen to on a regular biases or even if it came on the radio, I'd turn it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Meh, it's alright. Out of the three, I have to say I like the first song the most. Noisia's good, though I prefer their drum n' bass tunes over their dubstep.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reason why I ask is cause I think... and other people think the indian lookin guy is an entp.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think it's hilarious to hear these Brits rap, because I can't identify with their prim and proper, tea and crumpets world and so they come off like a couple of clowns. Plus, it's kind of hard to take the Indian guy seriously. Then again, I don't take Marshall Mathers seriously either.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
reason why I ask is cause I think... and other people think the indian lookin guy is an entp.
my ENTP friend seems to like music with lots of fast lyrics or lyrics that are somehow meaningful to him or funny, witty
i am completely opposite as i feel lyrics restrict the meaning music carries and many times they don't correspond to meaning i have derived so simply interfere with my enjoyment of the music

here is something he likes:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
my ENTP friend seems to like music with lots of fast lyrics or lyrics that are somehow meaningful to him or funny, witty
i am completely opposite as i feel lyrics restrict the meaning music carries and many times they don't correspond to meaning i have derived so simply interfere with my enjoyment of the music

here is something he likes:

YouTube - 13 & God - Soft atlas
He has good tastes, that's a badass song. I love dark creepy music.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
He has good tastes, that's a badass song. I love dark creepy music.
my music tends to out-creep his :confused: ... he is also a big fan of Tool, and that second song that thehigher posted i know he has in his music collection also but prefers trip hop, indie rock, and some obscure artists

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
haha thanks thehigh i was actually just looking for some good dubstep, i found..

some teen spirit dubstep nirvana thingy:p

and i was present for this concert

so in conclusion i FUCKING LOVE THIS MUSIC

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
my music tends to out-creep his :confused: ... he is also a big fan of Tool, and that second song that thehigher posted i know he has in his music collection also but prefers trip hop, indie rock, and some obscure artists
That sounds a lot like mine, except more folk, and country thrown in. I've never looked into trip hop, but it sounds like I might like it. I'm going to have to check it out. btw, what's some of your creepy music?

Sorry, but I disagree. I thought it was a spoof of Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker from the Dark Knight. I kept waiting for him to say, "Why so serious?"
hmm, to each their own I guess, :tongue:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
That sounds a lot like mine, except more folk, and country thrown in. I've never looked into trip hop, but it sounds like I might like it. I'm going to have to check it out. btw, what's some of your creepy music?
This forum makes all youtube links into movies, so I will just pm you with some stuff a bit later. This thread is about ENTP music after all, not about creepy INFJ music :crazy:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not bad.. I am not a techno - ish , rap person...
But I don't mind it... Its pretty cool.
I probably wouldn't buy it, but just to listen to isn't bad.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
hahahahaha The first one was alright.

But British Indian MCs? ...ubah cheeesy, man. Though who am I to talk, I was into Lady Sovereign when I was in high school...

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahahahaha The first one was alright.

But British Indian MCs? ...ubah cheeesy, man. Though who am I to talk, I was into Lady Sovereign when I was in high school...
I wish your user name was bon qui qui. Such a good choice.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I wish your user name was bon qui qui. Such a good choice.
It WILL be...once I get 4,000 more gold. :dry: Till then I'm stuck with this one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts