Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here but have been on the reddit.com MBTI subreddits for some time now. I found a Social Responsibility Questionnaire on the BBC website and after my friends took it, we all talked about the results and how different some people's scores were. I am very curious and want to compare them to MBTI types to see if there are any interesting patterns.

So, I've created a very short survey to collect responses through, but the problem I'm having right now is that we have absolutely zero ESFJ, ESFP, ISFJ or ISFP responses. If I have some data scores from you guys, I would really appreciate it.

Will some of you help me expand the sample size?

The survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_EHlX1fqqXyF5vTbyqVNrgxJMoU2EZjzMEHQaVOwzA8/viewform

Thanks for helping me out! :3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The social responsibility questionnaire was designed by a research scientist, I saw it recently and thought it might be interesting to see the differences between types and their average scores. And I threw the age thing in there for fun, but it has another aspect of being able to look at scores by age. It'll stay up for at least another week and then I'll write up a results post!

·
Registered
797 Posts
The social responsibility questionnaire was designed by a research scientist, I saw it recently and thought it might be interesting to see the differences between types and their average scores. And I threw the age thing in there for fun, but it has another aspect of being able to look at scores by age. It'll stay up for at least another week and then I'll write up a results post!
I guess I'll look up more about the social responsibility questionnaire myself. Would you mind posting a link to the results here as well? I might miss it if it's just posted in the INTJ forums.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very interesting, though the social responsibility questionnaire's choices were limiting. Sometimes, I would waver between the choices of "important" and "not important". There ought to have been a middle ground between those two. I feel like the answers to most of these questions depend on how one was raised by their parents/guardians rather than by personality type, but I'm definitely looking forward to the results!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts