Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Mitchell and I'm an 18 year old guy from Canada. Most others might describe me as an "oddball" or something of that sort, HOWEVER I see much promise from this community of intellectuals. People who know me to some degree know that I am caring, polite, and sweet. They know that I'm a poet, a musician and a general romanticist. The many individuals who come into contact with me and don't get the chance to understand tend to think I'm a bit troubled, paranoid, scared, confused, Hell, I could make comparisons all day, but back to the topic at hand.

I was dominated by confusion and fear for most of my life from what I can remember. I still don't have the perfect handle on my emotions and they sometimes get me in trouble. As of recently, the combination of life events, maturing mentally and physically and lessons from many a counselors has made me see a side of myself I never really thought I was capable of. A few years ago I was a cold teen full of angst, and I most definitely have some left. But, my thoughtscape, as of today, is calm, generally optimistic and I have a whole new outlook on life.

I recently took the MBTI test and got a mix of INFP and ISFP, though I'm sure everyone has different traits seeing as we're unique beings and everything isn't a bloody cookie cutter, I also see this new community as an opportunity to learn and understand myself and the others out there.

I agree with the results and the Ennegram said I was a Type 9. It said something about INFPs representing a mere 1% of the general population, yet I see so many on here while reading threads. That, to me, is an interesting concept in itself, is it not?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings ChemicodeTone and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum ChemicodeTone. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
First off, Hello and welcome! =)

I agree with the results and the Ennegram said I was a Type 9. It said something about INFPs representing a mere 1% of the general population, yet I see so many on here while reading threads. That, to me, is an interesting concept in itself, is it not?
I know, it's a funny thing how we iNtuitives seem to clump together on this site. We're suckers for self-discovery! But considering that INFP is about 1% or more of the population- (I read somewhere it could be as much as 4.3% in America) but 1% of 6 Billion is still 60 million INFPs out there in this world. And since the internet is an INFP's safe haven, I imagine that we gotta find more than a few of them here! ;P

1 - 6 of 6 Posts