Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy everyone! :) My name's Selena. You can call me Sel. I haaaate being associated with Selena Gomez, so no one do that okay? At first I tested as an ENTP. Well, let me start from the beginning. So, my mum is a psychologist so she enjoys shoving MBTI's down my sister (ISFJ) and my throat since we were about 12. Figuratively, of course. :laughing: I am currently 14. :crazy: Yay! I'm really young for having registered for this forum but ehh. :tongue: At first I thought the MBTI was kind of.. well... odd since everyone is divided into different types. But yeah. I realized I'm not an ENTP because my mom was like "No, you are an ENFP." And I was like "How so?" :frustrating: And she started kind of picking me apart and analyzing me and gave me a bunch of examples. So um yeah. :crazy: But it makes a lot of sense now. Yayy! *internet hugs*

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yes you ARE an ENFP. ;)

Greetings and welcome to PerC.

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
287 Posts
No doubt even your post is ENFP.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Is it pronounced "Perk" or "Per Cee" ???? Sorry this is random
I've heard some of the other members pronounce it "Per Cee."
Whatever, still "Perk" for me. :cool:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard some of the other members pronounce it "Per Cee."
Whatever, still "Perk" for me. :cool:
Yeah "perk" sounds more mysterious. Like ooh, what is this thing you call, "Perk" ??? I should go visit Perk! And then they would ask people and join PerC and then they would start telling people what Perk is and so on. Hahaha

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Hello, and welcome! XD

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Registered
168 Posts
Some of my best friends are ENFPs, and I'm glad to see more of them around. Welcome to PerC. By any chance, do you know what type your mom is? Because I did something similar (though not as forceful) with the people in my dorm building to get them typed.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of my best friends are ENFPs, and I'm glad to see more of them around. Welcome to PerC. By any chance, do you know what type your mom is? Because I did something similar (though not as forceful) with the people in my dorm building to get them typed.
Yeaa I do! My momzy is ISFP hahaa. Except she is really J-ish for being a P because she's sooo assertive sometimes...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well, I've seen P's be very assertive when they're dedicated to something. I know I'm a very VERY strong P (last test I took pegged me as 91% P) but I get very emphatic about my interests, especially when there's people who understand and are willing to listen. God help someone if they get me going about Doctor Who or Anberlin. I don't know enough J's to really judge their assertiveness in comparison, though.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I've seen P's be very assertive when they're dedicated to something. I know I'm a very VERY strong P (last test I took pegged me as 91% P) but I get very emphatic about my interests, especially when there's people who understand and are willing to listen. God help someone if they get me going about Doctor Who or Anberlin. I don't know enough J's to really judge their assertiveness in comparison, though.
Haha yeah! What type are you?

·
Registered
168 Posts
INTP, and heavily so. All tests have pegged me as at about 90% preference in each of my letters, except Thinking has gone down to 80%, I think because of the influence of my many Feeling-type friends. They keep me from being a robot.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
INTP, and heavily so. All tests have pegged me as at about 90% preference in each of my letters, except Thinking has gone down to 80%, I think because of the influence of my many Feeling-type friends. They keep me from being a robot.
Hehe my best friend is an INTP and she keeps me from becoming a complete teddy bear hahaha xD

·
Registered
168 Posts
I do the same for my ENFP bestie. Though we're both very N and very P (so we come up with grand, marvelous, strange ideas and don't follow through on a single one) she keep me social and focused on people and I'd like to think I provide a clear and objective mind when she can't see past the people to the heart of a problem. I think the INTP/ENFP combination could rule the world if we could just focus.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well if she's very J-ish she probably isn't celebrating Christmas this year.

Jesus Christ (no pun intended), I am hilarious.
Hahahahah wow.. but of all people at my house my INTJ father is (surprisingly) VERY enthusiastic about Christmas hahaha... he's like the Griswalds' dad from Christmas Vacation... but not as extreme...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts