Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My name is Brea.
I've actually been on here for months but I only just decided to start participating in posting and wanted to introduce myself. I guess you can say that I was always just too nervous to say anything on here...
Some things about myself: I love singing, acting, writing, reading, listening to music, and trying to find the MBTI types of fictional characters (ever since I've started studying Myers Briggs, it has kind of just become natural to me now when I'm watching something).
I discovered Myers Briggs about a little over a year ago; I was watching a YouTube video and saw people talking about it in the comments and decided to take the test. When I did I found out I was an INFJ for the first time ever I felt totally understood. So I continued to study not only my own type but also the others because I think it's so interesting finding out how similar and/or different people's way of thinking is based on their personalities.

Sorry, that was long.. I'm not that great with introductions so I'll just leave it here.
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts