Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My name is Kendall, and I'm a college student.

Based on an 70-80 question test that I took three times, I scored INTJ twice and ISTJ once. But going by the test here, I'm an INTP. Taking into account my liking for punctuality, I'm pretty sure I'm an INTJ.

As for the enneagram, I've scored as a 2 and a 9 using the quiz here. Taking an outside test, I scored a 9. Based one the couple of days of independent study that I've had, I would say that I'm definitely a type 9 (probably a 9w2, and 9w5 might be in my triad).

How I got interested:
I was talking with a group of friends, and they happened to bring up the subject of Myers Briggs. After about 5 minutes of not knowing what the heck was going on, I decided to grab my computer and take a test somewhere around 73-80 question test. After I figured out my type I went to google to see what I could find, and ended up stumbling upon this forum. These tests are the first things that I've found could describe me the most accurately, so I figured that I would learn more about MBTI in order to have a better understanding of myself and my friends and maybe meet a few new people while I'm at it.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
welcome!!! but what's with that bunch of text o_o

Reactions: Stephen
1 - 6 of 6 Posts