Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and I've been a recovering MBTI-aholic for three weeks now.

Kidding, I'm pretty new to the thing, it's just the title sounded very alcoholics-anonymous-y xD

My name's Emma (hence the Username :D), and it'd be lovely to get to know you guys and your types! ^_^
I'm from the beautiful Northern England, currently studying Psychology, English, Sociology and Theatre (ugh) at A-Level, if that's of any interest to you and provokes conversation, tehee. :)

How are we all feeling? ^_^

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings ZomgItsEmma and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum ZomgItsEmma. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! ^_^

*pokes your Mood status* ....I see you are plotting something. <_<

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey Ems....no doubt see u in the ENFP forum :wink: *winky winky nudgy nudgy* :wink:

Pie xx

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hahahaha, always nice to see another ENFP and any person for that matter joining the boards. Sociology and psychology huh, interesting, perhaps we will have to chat sometime. I plan on teaching the social sciences can't decide which will be my focus though lol.

Nice to have you though and welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zomg! ENFPie! You can NOT call me "ems"! xD
Or I'ma eatchoo.

Humilis Curator, glad you took the bait! :D Personally, you should choose Psychology. It just feels alot more interesting. Sociology is mainly learning dates, and who thought what. It's kinda unsatisfying in class, in all honesty. =| Whereas psychology is a lot more erm, I don't know if this is the right word to use but, "concept based"? Which I find more entertaining and fun :')

Plus we get to make plasticine models of BRAINS! :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Heh i kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, i iritate all with that trait...apologies x

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome!:happy:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I study sociology too!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zomg, really!? :D
How are you finding it? :3
It's quite interesting but all the dates and people's names are frying my brain -.-

And Pie, don't apologise. No need ^-^;; *SupaPounceTackleHug* :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank Yew! ^_^

Mr. Potato Head. :0

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
YESSSSS MORE ENFPS WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! When we feel like it.
Back on topic WELCOME TO PerC!

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I'd welcome you personally, but my hands are tied.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Hey Emma, welcome to PerC! It's good to see another ENFP around! :happy:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
So this is you right?

Hint: If it isn't which the chances of that seem to be around 10,000 - 1, depending on how many Emmas there are, then just play along. Let me believe......please..................

And welcome btw :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the welcomes, guys! :D

And yus! We ENFP's shall take over teh world! Mwuhahahaaaa! Let's do it tomorrow. So, it'll get down by Sunday :') Cause I'll sleep in, you'll probably forget, then we'll need to hunt down an INTJ to organise stuff for us, but perform some sort of lobotomy on him, to make him our mindless puppet <_< Nice plan, no? ;) It's never gonna happen, just like plans for this Friday night out ._. xD

Starri... Hope that's not........ a kinky innuendo xD

Thrifty Walrus, unfortunately I'm not that pretty D: *pops your bubble* I mean! Sure, yeah. That's me. <_< Want an autograph? >_>

Tehee xD

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahahaha xD

.......You know.... Since I'm DEFINATELY Emma Watson and DEFINATELY famous and all.....Do you think maybe you could do me a favour, in return for an autograph? <_<

Let's say, oh..... Do some shopping for me? >_>
.....Then take my washing to the launderette?
.....Then organise my meetings?
.....Then cook me some dinner?
..... and maybe a Spit Shoe Shine? :D

Pretty please? ;D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts