Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Some of you who were active a few years back might remember this ENTP. I used to be very active here on these forums for quite some time, like a year or something. Anyways, I felt, somehow, an urge to come back here and post. Looking for the same type of insight that I received back then.
Anyhow, I recently graduated from high school (like a month ago, semi-good high on physics/math low on anything else. The smart kid that cut classes and never studies), Israeli (though I spent a few years in the states). I'm also a dude if the name escaped you. I see myself as a very extroverted, abstract/intuitive (N), and P. Oh the P in me can be a real bitch. My T is actually kind of balanced as I'm sensitive and pretty kind/nice though I'm very clearly a Ti dominant and not an F.
Some of you that remember me from 2010-9 when I was a high school junior will notice I've... matured. In many ways (obviously). I also talk a shitload but don't we all, uh ENTP's?

Anyone that is still active from back in the days please feel free to post or PM. If not, then glad to make your acquaintance. Name's Jon\Jonny.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Welcome back. I'm new since you left, but I've been floating around these boards for a while now. Glad to see a new/old face :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts