Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys! an infp here and my name's blanca (yes, it's literally white in spanish my boy) and i'm 19 :D :
after long periods of time where i've been reading lots of stuff on this website i came to realise that i NEEDED to join this fantastic community.
i'm from spain so if you hablas español háblame, pijo, o te pincho AND my english sucks; i'm trying my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what about me?
i'm just a huge fucking nerd, i love books (WoWwWOW an infp who loves books what an amazing discovery), POLITICS (i REALLY love to debate, sometimes i get a little nervous but i love it anyway `[i'm what people call... a smartass]), drawing, tv series and video games. and... i don't know what else i am supposed to say because i'm such a Mess™ ugh.

i hope i make some great friendships here because i'm such a shy girl in real life! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hola blanca bienvenida! I speak spanish but I think it's best if we speak english so everyone can understand ;) (if you wanna speak spanish feel free to send me a PM).
Is that Korra and Asami from Avatar ?
What's your stance on the situation in catalonia?
Have fun in the forum! ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
hello guys! an infp here and my name's blanca (yes, it's literally white in spanish my boy) and i'm 19 :D :
after long periods of time where i've been reading lots of stuff on this website i came to realise that i NEEDED to join this fantastic community.
i'm from spain so if you hablas español háblame, pijo, o te pincho AND my english sucks; i'm trying my best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what about me?
i'm just a huge fucking nerd, i love books (WoWwWOW an infp who loves books what an amazing discovery), POLITICS (i REALLY love to debate, sometimes i get a little nervous but i love it anyway `[i'm what people call... a smartass]), drawing, tv series and video games. and... i don't know what else i am supposed to say because i'm such a Mess™ ugh.

i hope i make some great friendships here because i'm such a shy girl in real life! :D
:welcome:

I am slowly learning more Spanish each day on Duolingo.com instead of only being fluent in English. English is my first language. And don't want it to be my last.

I love George R.R. Martin's books currently and some other books I read in the past, debating more than politics, video games, and I liked how you trademarked the Mess.

I pray you make some friendships here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts