Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then I realised that was probably impossible. Or actually impossible. However I came from somewhere and I care not where I go as long as there is adventure, dragons and a good deal of people leaving me alone. Sparklys! :crazy: Actually that is more terifiying than it looked.

Where was I again? Oh yes introducing myself. I am writing this while listening to bad kpop, while some may argue it is always bad there is a good side to everything, normaly... I might make an exception... Not sure how often I will appear. I Might fade in like a dying horse. No, wait. That would be fade out, or more... disintegrate?

Anyway right now I am rocking out to this music. Just because of the rhythm. Hmm off topic again. Did I have a topic? This is the problem with just writing with the flow, streams are never ending in the world of water. *ponders if I am high or something*

Do normal people do this? Who wants to be normal when you can be awesome. At least in my imagination anyway and that is close enough to reality.

Edit: YOU GET ACHIVEMENTS!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome to PerC! I enjoyed your stream-of-consciousness.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Welcome to PerC, @Meshurok! Haha, the stream of consciousnesses was not annoying whatsoever. XD It was awesome. ^^

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
Normal people? Who are normal people? I don't know any normal people. I do know awesome people, perhaps you are one.

Welcome to Personality Cafe.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome :) Meh...being normal is boring anyway,insanity=genuinity for a person whos considered 'normal' just lives under a veil of social norms while ignoring their true emotions and thoughts :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts