Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am honestly pretty sure i am a 4 but i dont know the other nor my personality type,well for a really long time i thougth i was an infp,but figured i am not really an introvert,well i am very picky in making friends but i still need them to recharge basically im more leaning on the extrovert side,i am not sure if i am a sensor or if i do intution. Well i dont even know what they are supposed to be but as far as i know i sound more like a intution type beacuse i am not reallly hopping on to try new things,i just like imagining how itll go in my head,but i cannot say for sure that i would hate to try things out,its just too much effort for me to handle i think. As well as thinking or feeling im definatly a feeler for sure.
As for judging or percieving im definatly percieving for sure as well beacuse i am not really out going i think,again if i dont know these terms rigth please correct me,i am not really new to personality types yet i didnt really deep dive reaserch into it.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5(459) sp/sx ♀
240 Posts
Alright well if your sure that you're a xxFP, then that leaves ESFP ENFP INFP ISFP. And if you think you are a 4, then that makes you more likely to be an INxx. Also, I think INFxs are the most extroverted introvert types, so you could still be INFP even with extroverted tendencies. You seem like you're introspective which is also an INFP trait.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts