Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hey guys, I thought i was an ISFJ for a few months but after making some post and learning more about ISFJs and INFJs ...it seems clearer to me that i am a INFJ.

The reason i mistyped my self is i have two personality disorders messing my true self up. My Aspergers allows my memory recall on things i care about....which is other humans and my entertainment but i can't remember dates, birthdays, holidays, what a person face looks like easily or for the life of me. My rooms are a mess other then books and games in my bookshelves. My Aspergers is what makes me able to easily do repetitive tasks and organizing things. My social anxiety is what stops my from helping strangers, make me easily agree to do everything, and not actively promote my views. I thought for for few days that alot of ISFJs are super scared of others when i thought i was scared to death of others.aspergers makes me adhere to the rules most of the time. I believe my Si function may be higher then most INFJs because of Aspergers and my lack of knowledge of types caused my to mistype myself.

I took metal art and 3d art in high-school although i never excelled. I ave bad grammar and spelling but once i have an urge to write the pencil won't stop flowing for hours. I day dream at leas 2 hours a day. I help complete strangers if i think they need help(mostly emotional) but for smaller things i want to but my super shyness gets in the way. I have a very firm set of principles that i will defend if others break them. I willing to spend money to help others since i don't spend much on luxuries. I want government reform I have spent a whole weekend day-dreaming before. I am fall in love easily and every-time i do i fall in love i fall hard.

so i would like you opinions about what i wrote and what could really help is if you could ask me some questions that would define if i am a INFJ or not.

thankyou for your time. i can't wait to hear your responses

also i made the personal quote below here it is not perfect yet but i do think of poetry or sayings time to time but i am just bad at it.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Figure out if you use Ni or not. That's about the easiest way, but I have a hunch only an Ni user even knows what Ni does. Even to me it's kinda foggy... other than Ni creates ideals and allows me to make cross-applicable models which can be applied when new situations arise that fit similar criteria as other situations.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You sound more like an INFP. You reek of Fi. And Js aren't messy. Though define "messy"...because "messy" to most Js is "military" to Ps.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Figure out if you use Ni or not. That's about the easiest way, but I have a hunch only an Ni user even knows what Ni does. Even to me it's kinda foggy... other than Ni creates ideals and allows me to make cross-applicable models which can be applied when new situations arise that fit similar criteria as other situations.
......i don't know if i do or not lol.....maybe some examples will help and you maybe with your foggy knowledge will know Razare

i have been able to help people i know very little about them and almost nothing about their problems. most of the time i ask a few questions about the problem and then i think of the facts and likely solutions and then i vizualize what the multiple results would be like and choose the one the feels most likely to be the correct thing to say way more often then not it helps the person out lots other times i just get a bad feeling that what i'm about to say will make the situation worse. i mostly help people out on the internet so i have no sensory data to go off of really.

Me and my brother i spent almost no time with for years years quite often will say the exact same thing at the same time to things very often. We don't know why since sometimes i might be a whole sentence but we never finish each other sentences. We just seem to have the same thoughts at the same time

Lastly no one believes me and some think i'm crazy because of this but i am innately psychic.
Two examples
1. i was thinking about Muppet Treasure island one day and one of my brothers came up to me 15 minutes later and he said "know what was a good movie Muppet treasure island"...this happens a lot i think about things and they become topics of conversations that are going to happen in a hour that others bring up

second i dreamt about the servers merging on international ragnarok online so when i woke up i check the international Ragnarok online site and just that morning tey announced while i was a sleep that tomorrow was the server merge . i had no clue they were even merging previously.

You sound more like an INFP. You reek of Fi. And Js aren't messy. Though define "messy"...because "messy" to most Js is "military" to Ps.
only my desks and my bedroom floor are messy. I have boxes for separating most things. My dishware have certain order they are stacked. my rechargeable batteries have markings so i know which pairs are which. I make alot of in-depth lists for keeping track of stuff. I am never late for appointments since i'm, always 5 minutes early. i make sure i know the route i take every-time i go out. I know i am a IxFJ i just need to know the N or S

·
Registered
143 Posts
Portrait of an ISFJ

I know I'm not ISFJ because of this paragraph in particular.

"ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method. "

Everything else in the desctiption could describe me at times, but the paragraph doesn't fit me at all and relates to S.

Ns are all about finding efficient new ways, possibilities, abstract ideas, the bigger picture etc..

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Portrait of an ISFJ

I know I'm not ISFJ because of this paragraph in particular.

"ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method. "

Everything else in the desctiption could describe me at times, but the paragraph doesn't fit me at all and relates to S.

Ns are all about finding efficient new ways, possibilities, abstract ideas, the bigger picture etc..

Hope that helps.
finally something that i can understand completely. i am very big on Canadian Government Reform. I want election reform(both lowering voting age and changing the electoral system), the rewriting or abolishing of NAFTA, restructuring of the UN, changes to the judicial system and more. clear i do value family traditions but not if it effect the happiness of some of those in the family. i don't like breaking laws at all even jaywalking but i have on my own will to catch a bus...so i guess i break them only if there is a great need(was not waiting one hour for the next and there was no traffic).
there was a few other pieces of ISFJs that didn't fit

"They make extremely good interior decorators."
"ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind.
"

thank you. this is what i exactly needed this makes it clear i'm not a ISFJ

on a side note my desired profession is a high school history or social studies teacher. I read up on world demographics, history, politics and keep up on the news so i know how the human society came to be is and what it will become and understand the people that were, are, and going to be part of the changes. It is my desire to teach people that importance of this since most just scoff that social studies is a pointless class when it is the very class that defines why we are what we are

1 - 6 of 6 Posts