Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, don't be one of those people who bypass this because you don't feel like reading the questionnaire. Thanks (;

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

No. I'm under 19.

2. Study these two images Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

I can't use links yet. But I would probably not care to look to deeply into a mere picture unless It was important.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Well, I'm reserved around people I don't know. So I wouldn't give out all the minor aspects of my personality.

I care a lot about success. I don't care about the way I look to others, but I care about my own self image. I'm not very sensitive but I walk around eggshells with most people. I'm loyal, but only to my close friends. To the rest of the world, I may come off as cocky or cold, although it's irrational to judge someone you don't know. I'll probably end up going most of the work If we happen to group up, probably because nobody else is smart enough to figure out "How do I figure this out?" or they don't care enough. I'll do it for you, but I sure won't give you any credit. I can be really sarcastic naturally, and to be honest I'm probably somewhat of a pessimist. I dislike people getting in the way of my goals. I want to do big things in my lifetime, and my inner visions are of extreme importance to me. People misunderstand me a lot, although I don't have time for people who aren't like me enough to understand my point of view. I can be stubborn, but not so stubborn it becomes a burden. I believe having your own image and know who you are from within, along with having knowledge and confidence is important.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

Myself. I'm fine the way I am right now. Why? Because I said so. >.>

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I'm not sure how others perceive me all the time. I don't even pay enough attention to those people for me to understand the way they perceive me. My close friends think i'm loyal, intelligent, and "unique." ._. I honestly do agree with that, although I'm sure they probably perceive me wrong in some way, I naturally hide some of my intentions..

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why?

Success.
Knowledge.
The Truth.
Understanding of why certain things work.
Having your own clear vision.
Being your won individual.
Independence
Do you really need to know why?

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I dislike it strongly when I don't know what i'm dealing with. I like to have my information before hand. I tend to think calmly, though, so I can keep my thoughts centered and solve the problem. I apply this method by thinking about further problem areas so I'm prepared.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I feel like the world is running against me, in short terms.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I act the same way I do normally. I might look slightly happy, but my "emotions" don't surface much. I just check up on others too see if they are having a good time, the only time I decide to focus of those around me for the most part.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I dislike group interaction. I dislike most people as it is, so I just wait for everyone to leave and mabye talk to one person. I don't understand small talk. I prefer one on one, although It depends on who I'm talking to. I want to talk about something big and important.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Society is full of naive fools. Not everyone, since I haven't met everyone, it's impossible to judge every single person. I don't care about social norms much. What is "normal?" I feel as if fitting in with people is not only an insult but me not being true to myself.. I somewhat care about my own values, not other people's. Individuality in society is important to me, being who you are regardless of criticism (although that isn't a huge deal.)

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

It's where I belong, leading a situation like that, although I won't tell others what to do unless It's useful to me. I dislike other people having authority over me, or the idea or image of it, since no one's ever had true power over me. I hate being controlled.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

I need order to feel comfy. Although I can bring order to a situation, I'd rather not have to be the one to do it. Chaos? It depends on what you mean. Messy surroundings, I dislike them very much so, but I'm able to keep my calm easily. Chaos as in mass destruction? I would die too, and so would the people close to me. Fun ._.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
Others wanting to label me, or control me. It might change the way I act subconsciously. but it is nothing I pick up on. It makes me act more clumsy, if I choose to focus on it, which I highly dislike. I tend to just take it and act calmly about most things, although I may become more moody than I usually am. :dry:

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A) Being alone where I can plan out new Ideas and build a future for myself. Fun. I don't know why, you tell me.

B) Constantly talking to people or going out without a break.

Enneagram test:

Your trifix is 6w5, 1w2, 3w4.

Function test results:

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********** (11.6)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31.7)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40.8)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************************** (41.1)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.6)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use

·
Registered
761 Posts
I don't mean to offend but you sound a bit full of yourself. :tongue: So that, plus the questionnaire, sounds very INTJ.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Ummmm...don't say that again. INTJs are one of the three best types.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Thanks, gorgeous.:wink: By the way, you (INFJ) and I (ENTP) are the other two of the three (best types).

Reactions: Night & Day
1 - 9 of 9 Posts