Personality Cafe banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
No, it's the reversed. At least for me.
It's chaos, I bring up thoughts saved behind the mess of intuition. If I talk about something I care about at that moment I talk as the thoughts flow, seemingly random, but isn't random. These thoughts are much more actively (than the data gathering from the memory) formed into a conclusion which I then speak, or type, or whatever.

If someone ask me a name or some pure information/data, where a systemized knowledgebase would be really beneficial I really suck. Like in a quiz.

To the point it really limits where I excel, which is analyzing. The more data you have to analyze, the more specific and correct the result will be.

I have a great processor, but a small hard drive.

Guessing it similar with other INTP's.

·
Registered
INTP/ENTP. Type 5, 594, ILE.
190 Posts
Thoughts and connections are organised, but in an ...instinctive way, let's say. I don't imagine it going there, or there, I just know where it fits and where it doesn't, according to my own inner system.

Only speaking for myself.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I don't make any effort to organize my thoughts or facts that I know. Everything is just floating around; not very efficient probably, but then again I haven't really set myself many objectives for thought efficiency; I enjoy the free falling.

What I do compartmentalize is my feelings. I put them in neat little boxes in my head library, and I take them out and study them when I want to. It doesn't always work that way of course, if the emotion is very strong and/or unexpected, but I'm pretty good at talking myself off the ledge, and after a short cooling period I'm able to return to relative objectivity again.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts