Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Brandon! I've been thinking of joining up with the site now for a while but umm....well I tend to be a tad bit reserved even when online! Yeah I know it's pretty silly huh?

Anyhow! I'm a 20 year-old from Canada and I'm just here to try and relate to others and perhaps learn a thing or two from my fellow INFP's...are there many here?

Well it looks like I'm writing a book up there so I'll end it here! :)

Have a good day! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum Brandon :)
I hope that you enjoy your time here.
What are you writing about?
Thank you very much! :)

When I said I was "writing a book" I was referring to the fact that I thought I was making a long post and I was afraid that others might not read the entire thing! Haha! :) Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Welcome Brand! And don't worry, I'm INFP and I'm a bit reserved as well. Have a nice time at the forum!

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Thank you very much! :)

When I said I was "writing a book" I was referring to the fact that I thought I was making a long post and I was afraid that others might not read the entire thing! Haha! :) Sorry for the confusion!
LOL Sorry. I am a bit slow sometimes, and was in class at the time.
Also, there are people who write paragraphs and paragraphs, so never worry that you're writing too much.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL Sorry. I am a bit slow sometimes, and was in class at the time.
Also, there are people who write paragraphs and paragraphs, so never worry that you're writing too much.
Haha! Don't worry about it! It was MY diction that caused the confusion.
Thanks for the reassurance! :)

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Hi I'm Brandon! I've been thinking of joining up with the site now for a while but umm....well I tend to be a tad bit reserved even when online! Yeah I know it's pretty silly huh?

Anyhow! I'm a 20 year-old from Canada and I'm just here to try and relate to others and perhaps learn a thing or two from my fellow INFP's...are there many here?

Well it looks like I'm writing a book up there so I'll end it here! :)

Have a good day! :D
Good day @Brand! Nice to have you..... Have a seat.... Have some hot chocolate!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.