Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 3w2
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

Helping others become the best versions of themselves. I also love to learn new things and I constantly look to experience internal completeness

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

It would be nice if I could at least make a bit of a difference in people's lives

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

I don't like to offend others. I never want to be someone who thinks they're better than anyone else.

Values- I believe in treating everyone with kindness and that everyone should be included, no matter how quirky they may be or what society says about them. I'm easily triggered by people who prey on the weak- i.e. child abusers, adults who hit and verbally abuse their mates, etc.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

Waking up one day and I've become a narcissist...that actually terrifies me. My loved ones getting sick and dying. I also hate going to the doctor for checkups, because I'm afraid I'll have something terminal.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I hope others see me as a nice person and a good listener, and feel comfortable with me. I also want to be seen as competent and intelligent. As to how I view myself, I'm usually very self deprecating. I always feel like nothing I'm doing is quite good enough or that I could be a whole lot more productive with my time, even if others are telling me I'm doing great.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I think I feel my best when I've been productive in working towards achieving my goals. I feel my worst when I go through depressions and get nothing done.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

A. I don't get super angry a whole lot, but when I do, it's usually just simmering right under the surface and comes out quickly. I don't ever let it get inappropriate or intentionally offend anyone though. B. Shame I feel deep inside on occasion, but I never let it come out. It's one of those emotions I try to ignore. C. Oh jeez, I have this one all the time. To the point where I get physical symptoms. I'm super good at hiding it from most people though.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

A. I'm usually pretty collected in stressful situations. I have a very calm personality. Afterwards is when it usually kicks in, and I can have anxiety attacks and irrational thoughts.
B. It depends on the situation. I once worked at a job where my boss had a histrionic personality, and every day was a completely different day, and it stressed me out to the point where I had to seek different employment. Most unexpected change I'm okay with though, and the really bad things maybe take me a few days to absorb.
C. I don't do conflict well at all. I shy away from it unless I feel like it's absolutely necessary.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

A. I respect authority, and as long as the persons in charge are not corrupt, I tend to go with the flow. I have no problem respectfully challenging it either though, if I feel like I need to.
B. When I found you, I saw raw, untamed power. And beyond that, something truly special.
Sorry.
Not gonna lie, I like having power. I like being the boss and the one in control of a lot of things.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

I believe that at its roots, humanity is generally good, but we need a lot of help. I like to have a positive outlook on life and generally try to focus on the good things.

·
Registered
385 Posts
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

Waking up one day and I've become a narcissist...that actually terrifies me.
Me too.

When I found you, I saw raw, untamed power. And beyond that, something truly special.
:proud: !

Anyway, from this, I get... 2... 5(w4)... and... 1(?).

I'm not that well-versed on enneagram, but that's what I get from this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts