Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum a while back but haven't posted in a long time (that's very typical of me. I can really get into something but then I get bored, move onto something else and the 'cycle' starts again). I'm not sure what my personality type is yet. I made another thread about it. It's quite long but if you want to check it out/help me out, here it is:

http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/93513-what-my-personality-type.html

My enneagram type is 5 with a 4 wing. I believe that this enneagram type is pretty accurate for me.

Anyway, here's some simple things about me:

I love being with my friends. I'm always really enthusiastic when I'm with my friends (sometimes a bit too enthusiastic?). I talk a lot. I usually dislike silence so I don't really 'mix' with quiet (or seemingly quiet) people, unless it's a one-to-one conversation. With new people or new situations though, I can be very shy. I can also be very silly and love to laugh. However, I also love to discuss and enjoy debates. I like to give my opinion, as well as listen to other people's opinions (as long as they have a basis).

I love clothes, make up etc. Typical sort of things. I also love to learn. My favorite thing to read about is religion, philosophy, spirituality etc. It really gets me thinking. Personally, I am an atheist though. I also love genealogy and anthropology; it really interests me.

I'm incredibly indecisive, so I have no future goals to be honest. It's not that I don't want to achieve anything - I do. It's just that I can never stick to anything and I always find new, exciting opportunities. One thing I know is that I would like to help others in some way.

That's pretty much it. I think I've already written too much, lmao. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts