Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Koi hai idhar bc? :LOL:

Pardon my language but I like to talk like that. Don't pretend to be too "civilised" or anything if you wanna get along with me. I despise uptight people. I like to crack jokes and prank a bit to cool my head when I get overloaded with stuff. I'd like to meet some folks in here wherever they live and shit, if I visit their town ofc after the shitshow is over. I have various interests ranging from artistic inclinations to sports to cars etc etc. Hope ya'll havin a good time around here, tbh so far it seems kinda bland.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,889 Posts
@oogerbooger

WELCOME!

I am an "official" PerC Host™ and I'm here to welcome you and be a resource should you have any questions or concerns. Consider me your initial "liaison" between users and the forum admins. I understand boredom! I've fought that battle all my life. I've always wanted to visit India (among other places) but the furthest I've been in Asia is Turkey so far.

On first glance, this place may seem a little bland. If you really want to get into something interesting, you may have to dig around a little. It is there, but there are some layers you have to navigate. Look for a general interest and pick that folder and start looking at the posts until you find something you want to discuss, or start a new discussion on a topic of your choosing. Up to you. You will get out of this place precisely what you put into it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
ISFP
2,588 Posts
Missing the flu that only gives you the shits?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts