Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently took a MB test and found out my personality type.

Now, I know why I am this way. :)

Just wanna say hi to all of you ENFJs out there *hello*

Reactions: jdmn

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
WELCOME! we have a welcome forum so you can introduce yourself to all the people :) By the way.. I saw that avatar on another user... but nah (I thought you were an INFP who made anothe account)

Don't hesitate to post!! We are always welcome to new people and their extraordinary contributions :happy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME! we have a welcome forum so you can introduce yourself to all the people :) By the way.. I saw that avatar on another user... but nah (I thought you were an INFP who made anothe account)

Don't hesitate to post!! We are always welcome to new people and their extraordinary contributions :happy:
thanks for welcoming me. This is my first time here as a member. :) I never had another account other than this one :)

No, I got this avatar on the internet. It could be found here: gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/comics-female-2.h tm (there should be no space between the letters "h" and "t" in htm. I had to separate them to make the link post-able). I never realized that another member is using this avatar. Perhaps I should change it.

Where is that welcome forum, may I ask? I am a complete stranger here.

Thanks much.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, jdmn.

What do you think about this avatar? :D I just changed it :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yay! Another ENFJ! We're slowly building our army to kill all the INFPs in this forum. Including thehigher up there! What is an INFP doing in an ENFJ thread?!! :tongue:

What's your name? : )

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, Oleas :D

My name is Loan. :)

What is yours, Oleas?

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Nicely Oleas! :happy: INFPs are our friends, it's the INTJs we want to destroy. :crazy:

Nice to meet you fellow ENFJ.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi, kiwigrl.

nice to meet you, too ....

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yes, but the INTJs are harder to kill! We can just cut a few teddy bears' heads off and all the INFPs will jump out the window : p

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yay! Another ENFJ! We're slowly building our army to kill all the INFPs in this forum. Including thehigher up there! What is an INFP doing in an ENFJ thread?!! :tongue:

What's your name? : )
Hehe, we outnumber you at least 10 to 1...it would not be wise to try to kill us. :laughing:

Do you know that scene from Madagascar when the monkeys (or whatever they are) send the smallest cutest one of them to test for danger, well, we did that with thehigher. :laughing: He's here to spy on you, so we check out what your intentions are. Seems we were right, you are too dangerous. :tongue:

I recently took a MB test and found out my personality type.

Now, I know why I am this way. :)

Just wanna say hi to all of you ENFJs out there *hello*
Already welcomed you on the Intro thread, but it never hurts o say it again, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.:happy:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hehe, we outnumber you at least 10 to 1...it would not be wise to try to kill us. :laughing:

Do you know that scene from Madagascar when the monkeys (or whatever they are) send the smallest cutest one of them to test for danger, well, we did that with thehigher. :laughing: He's here to spy on you, so we check out what your intentions are. Seems we were right, you are too dangerous. :tongue:
I would kill you all because... I would charm/seduce you guys and then I would get you to fall in love with me and all fight for me and only one would be left. Then I would kill that one. Unless he's cute. : )

Oh no, so thehigher was spying on me all along? I demand explanations, cause that's really mean and twisted and... DAMN YOU'RE INFPs, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ANY EVIL PLANS!!! *cries*

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Already welcomed you on the Intro thread, but it never hurts o say it again, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.:happy:
Thank you again. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jdmn,

by the way, I just changed my avatar again LOL Now, I am using my real picture as an avatar. This way, I am not stepping on anyone's toes by stealing others' avatar ideas by accident LOL

On a serious note, I just want to avoid misunderstandings for the original avatar owner :)

Have a nice day :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the website! :)

Reactions: Cloud_Nine
1 - 20 of 28 Posts