Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is crazy O_O I know I'm online and don't even have to face people here, but the idea of introducing myself is making me quite nervous :frustrating:! Well, I'm here to discus personality types (of course) and get help with my relationships (pretty much just friend relationships). I've only actually been "into" the 16-personalities..thing..for a few days now :laughing: so I'm incredibly ignorant of all this. But, I must say, ever since I got my results from the test I've been invested! I'm pretty sure I understand how all the letters function and how the combos of them effect personality. I understand enough to be able to predict other people's types (people I know well that is), and I've tested my hypotheses and they were accurate :wink:

Why I got so involved: Long story short, I've NEVER had any sort of survey thingy actually "get me" and honestly didn't expect this one to either (and it actually didn't on my first attempt), but then as I was reading the description for my results (INFP), it was totally me...word for word. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) that I disagreed with was to being "sensitive to criticism". I take criticism really well, I welcome it in fact...but at the same time I would agree that I perceive more things as criticism then what actually is.

Anyway! I'd love to hear from you guys...anyone really :tongue: and umm....I want to post some things about INFPs (or at least ones like me- I recognized that INFP is a rather diverse group).

I want to become very open on here and almost use this as a place to vent (I have no where/one else :tongue:)
So...yup yup :kitteh: who I am and why I'm here in a nutshell!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings INFP Mia and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum INFP Mia. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
260 Posts
Greetings Mia, and welcome! ^_^
I love your energy, really inspiring. I'd love to see your stuff written around on the forum, no creep. lol

Have a great day!

Reactions: Reticent Charm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might I ask what the recipient of your verbal pipe bombs will be? Please be nice to us INFJs.... :tongue:
Hahahahaha! mmm WELL! I have a friend who is a INFJ actually :tongue: and she drives me INSANE, but I still love her so (which is part of why she drives crazy). In complete honesty, I love INFJs (the personality type at least, I only know one irl) and when you don't love yourselves it brakes my heart, but I digress. That I most certainly will rant about in due time :wink: *hug* Don't worry, I'll play nice :kitteh:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greetings Mia, and welcome! ^_^
I love your energy, really inspiring. I'd love to see your stuff written around on the forum, no creep. lol

Have a great day!
Thank you so much! I appreciate the greeting, and the compliment, and the interest, and the well wishes :blushed: thank you! I wish you well, as well ^_^!!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Welcome! I also belong to the wonderful world of INFP and I've found this place to be pretty helpful and entertaining. Glad you are here.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hello I'm also a fellow INFP! :D Feel free to post in the INFP forums or any forums! You can also give out free cookies~ :kitteh: oh and hugs too, if you're into that :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Alright, let's see if I can do this in one message..

'-' why hello :kitteh:

Hi Mia, I'm new here too = ). I'm still in the process of learning about my own type though. I'm sure this site will be a good outlet for you, and if anything else, you can always vent to me...I don't mind really ^^. Anywho, welcome to the site! = D
Awww how sweet!! :D thank you, sweetheart! And you can vent to me too if you want :wink: I'm the same way.

welcome, fellow INFP!! I hope you'll enjoy our stay here and find what you're looking for!
Welcome! I also belong to the wonderful world of INFP and I've found this place to be pretty helpful and entertaining. Glad you are here.
Hello I'm also a fellow INFP! :D Feel free to post in the INFP forums or any forums! You can also give out free cookies~ :kitteh: oh and hugs too, if you're into that :)

Kindred spirits =D!! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try my best to make the most of this *game face*! And I DEFINATELY want to hear you guys' take on things!! :wink:

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
This is crazy O_O I know I'm online and don't even have to face people here, but the idea of introducing myself is making me quite nervous :frustrating:! Well, I'm here to discus personality types (of course) and get help with my relationships (pretty much just friend relationships). I've only actually been "into" the 16-personalities..thing..for a few days now :laughing: so I'm incredibly ignorant of all this. But, I must say, ever since I got my results from the test I've been invested! I'm pretty sure I understand how all the letters function and how the combos of them effect personality. I understand enough to be able to predict other people's types (people I know well that is), and I've tested my hypotheses and they were accurate :wink:

Why I got so involved: Long story short, I've NEVER had any sort of survey thingy actually "get me" and honestly didn't expect this one to either (and it actually didn't on my first attempt), but then as I was reading the description for my results (INFP), it was totally me...word for word. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) that I disagreed with was to being "sensitive to criticism". I take criticism really well, I welcome it in fact...but at the same time I would agree that I perceive more things as criticism then what actually is.

Anyway! I'd love to hear from you guys...anyone really :tongue: and umm....I want to post some things about INFPs (or at least ones like me- I recognized that INFP is a rather diverse group).

I want to become very open on here and almost use this as a place to vent (I have no where/one else :tongue:)
So...yup yup :kitteh: who I am and why I'm here in a nutshell!
Welcome. You seem very genuinely sweet, and that is incredibly refreshing.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Banned
289 Posts
Welcome fellow INFP! Your nervousness is endearing so had to come say hi. Many of us have found a second home here and have met some wonderful people. And we have pie!

*scurries off to make sure we actually do have pie*

·
Warden-Commander
24,113 Posts
I have developed a habit of saying hello to every newcomer I find. So hi.
Don't be so nervous, we aren't going to bite.
I know, it wouldn't work for me either.
But anyway, as ISTP I welcome you here, I hope you stay and enjoy single moment of being around here.

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
Hey INFP Mia, i'm new here too hope you enjoy your time on this forum
and come say hello to us ENFPs :kitteh: we won't bite..

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Hi Mia!

You're very enthusiastic. As I was reading your post I could feel the enthusiasm blast me in the face. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts