Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that I am an ENFJ after taking the MB test :)

I am brand new to this site. I am impressed by it so far to have made an account to join :)

*wave, wave* at everyone!

Reactions: Hopey

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Cloud_Nine and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Cloud_Nine. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forums, it is nice to have you aboard, I hope you find some answers and some friends here. :)

Reactions: Cloud_Nine

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi! Welcome to the forums, it is nice to have you aboard, I hope you find some answers and some friends here. :)
thank you for welcoming me, Humilis Curator *hello*

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome! So, do you feel enlightened by your new discovery? Has it changed your life in a way you never imagined 4 little letters could? :crazy:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! So, do you feel enlightened by your new discovery? Has it changed your life in a way you never imagined 4 little letters could? :crazy:
:tongue:

When I was young, my parents packed lunch for me to take to school. I usually gave my food away to my friends who did not have money to buy food. My parents ended up packing several portions for me and my friends :D I have always been this way. I did not know about these personality types until someone mentioned the MB test.

Thanks for welcoming me :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
:tongue:

When I was young, my parents packed lunch for me to take to school. I usually gave my food away to my friends who did not have money to buy food. My parents ended up packing several portions for me and my friends :D I have always been this way. I did not know about these personality types until someone mentioned the MB test.

Thanks for welcoming me :)
Hehe, that definitely sounds like what an ENFJ would do. :laughing: That was so nice of you. Not sure I would have given my lunch out of my own initiative, but if somebody asked me to share, I would have probably shared. I remember this one time, when some guy stole my lunch (a sandwich and an apple) my parents preparedfor me and I kind of went mad, went to him and told him, you know, if you would have asked, I would have shared it with you. Funny thing is I am friends with this guy even after 10 years or more. :laughing: He keeps trying to buy me lunch now in the rare ocasions we meet, not sure if he is still sorry about that event or just being nice. :crazy:

Anyway, yeah, I remember a lot of things, in my youth that seem so INFPish, so I can understand what you mean. For me though, it was like putting the dot on the I. I was doing all these things, I had no idea way and the answer was simple and right in front of me : because simply that's just the way I am. :laughing:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hehe, that definitely sounds like what an ENFJ would do. :laughing: That was so nice of you. Not sure I would have given my lunch out of my own initiative, but if somebody asked me to share, I would have probably shared. I remember this one time, when some guy stole my lunch (a sandwich and an apple) my parents preparedfor me and I kind of went mad, went to him and told him, you know, if you would have asked, I would have shared it with you. Funny thing is I am friends with this guy even after 10 years or more. :laughing: He keeps trying to buy me lunch now in the rare ocasions we meet, not sure if he is still sorry about that event or just being nice. :crazy:

Anyway, yeah, I remember a lot of things, in my youth that seem so INFPish, so I can understand what you mean. For me though, it was like putting the dot on the I. I was doing all these things, I had no idea way and the answer was simple and right in front of me : because simply that's just the way I am. :laughing:
Aren't childhood friendss the best of friends? Your friend must be feeling obligated to pay up for his sin LOL Joking aside, it is nice of him. :)

I was excited when I learned about the MBTI test. The description is so, so true :)

I did not understand why I felt obligated to do certain things. Now I know :laughing:

I think I should read up and learn more about other personality types :) This is a great tool to understand other people better, which will help with my interactions with them :) At this point, I am clueless about other personality types. I only found out mine not too long ago :crazy:

Are you familiar with DiSC personality test? I had to take that test for my Management class in my PharmD program. My professor wanted to know each one of our personality so she could gear us into the right career path.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Are you familiar with DiSC personality test? I had to take that test for my Management class in my PharmD program. My professor wanted to know each one of our personality so she could gear us into the right career path.
Never heard about it till now, checked wiki and just took it and I think I got Supporter. Not sure what to make of it yet...have to look deeper into this.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Never heard about it till now, checked wiki and just took it and I think I got Supporter. Not sure what to make of it yet...have to look deeper into this.
The school paid for our test because it was a requirement for us to take it for Management class. After we took the test, we each got a detailed analysis of our personality. It was about 15-16 pages LOL Very comprehensive!

I think the DiSC personality test is particularly for the work environment because it helps you to understand yourself better and to deal with other people's behavior relating to work so teamwork could be enhanced at the workplace. I am a very direct and result-oriented person when it comes to work. The DiSC personality test reflects my work attitude quite accurately.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts