Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My personality seems to change. I'm a bit of an INFP, as I think about the big questions all the time, my heads are always "in the clouds", sometimes I'm so lost by my own imagination that I forget where I'm walking, or going, or what I'm holding in my hands. Sometimes I'm so lost in my practice with sleight of hand that I forget to eat, or am so focused I can't stop, and literally have to tear myself off from practicing until I get it right, or perfect. If it's something I've spent years practicing a thousand or more hours or more on, and I'm not noticing much more progress, I still practice it - but interest tends to wane alot easier. If it's something new I really like - and especially, if it's something I create, I tend to practice it all day, non stop, almost like a neurotic pursuit. I have to force myself to do other things. I guess I don't believe anyone fits in a pretty nice box in a personality chart, at least not me.

My text tends to go from place to place, I have aspergers, I'm a bit too naive and trusting of others at times.

I better keep it short. I did a trick with a theme regarding mental illness lately - as I try to inject themes of varying topics into my magic, rather than just "doing tricks.". I try to give it meaning. However, not everyone has mental illness and not everyone can relate, so I must adopt the theme and atmosphere to the appropriate audience type. I'll post it, I just don't like my work much. Never satisfied with it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts