Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi INFJs,

Just wanna say I am going to lurk on the INFJ forums more, because I like what's going on here, and you guys seem awesome, at least online. Fe makes you guys so warm, caring, and nice to people, but also a bit too overwhelming to me sometimes. And you guys are so intelligent, insightful, and good at explaining things, well, sometimes (really not often) unrealistic and abstract and thus not very sensical, but I can sense the unrealistic part and take from posts what I want, so it's all good.

Sometimes I feel like you in a clever way say things that are not totally true or not totally what you are thinking, just to make people feel better.

I know one person who took a test and got INFJ, never close to her. She is intelligent, philosophical, nice, and caring, and loud and a bit overwhelming and dominating.

I'm going to post as well. :p

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! Glad you have such a positive view of us :) it's always nice to get non-INFJ opinions!

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Yay for diversity! Welcome and thank you for all the kind words. We're not all like that though :wink:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
The ISFPs I knew had that angelic touch that I REALLY liked! This calmness that draws you in...

But unfortunately I never managed to maintain a long-term love relationship or friendship with ISFPs. A lot of miscommunication :)

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Hello :) I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted :laughing: At any rate, you're more than welcome here.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi INFJs,

Just wanna say I am going to lurk on the INFJ forums more, because I like what's going on here, and you guys seem awesome, at least online. Fe makes you guys so warm, caring, and nice to people, but also a bit too overwhelming to me sometimes. And you guys are so intelligent, insightful, and good at explaining things, well, sometimes (really not often) unrealistic and abstract and thus not very sensical, but I can sense the unrealistic part and take from posts what I want, so it's all good.

Sometimes I feel like you in a clever way say things that are not totally true or not totally what you are thinking, just to make people feel better.

I know one person who took a test and got INFJ, never close to her. She is intelligent, philosophical, nice, and caring, and loud and a bit overwhelming and dominating.

I'm going to post as well. :p
thats actually a very insightful observation, Ni feels the truth, Fe filters it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts