Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and I just wanted to say hi!

I've tested INFJ for a very long time, and read about INFJs and thought that it sounded like me. I was on this forum, just searching around and before I got a profile, and decided that people here was nice. I've read many posts here before becoming a member. I created an account to ask if someone could help me figure out if I was INFP or INFJ, and someone sent me a test, which I took and I tested ENFP :) I read about ENFPs, and it sounds SO much more like me :) I just assumed I was an introvert because I like to be alone from time to time and get tired f people really easily, but now I've read about it, and I'm not introverted at all, just a bit shy and private.

:D I hope no one minds that I'm here!

And I would love to get some advice, like what to and not to do :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the forums Luca! Yes the definition for extroversion has all kinds of connotations! So glad to have you on the forums!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! and thank you :D I was afraid I wouldn't be welcome here :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hey Luka!

I am a slight extravert and I used to even fool myself into thinking I was an intravert. Like you, I'm generally more shy and private (at first anyways). Once I've gauged my audience though, look out. I have to determine how much of me someone is going to be able to handle before I begin to go into extraversion mode.

Taking stock of your audience is a very ENFP thing. I know I can converse just fine with the 'Old Ironsides' librarian lady as well as the I can with the neighbor lady who sells 'special' toys. The tone of those conversations are a slight bit different...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think that if you choose to enter an area of ENFPs, I think you should be more afraid of being smothered to death by friendliness than not being welcomed. We're the exact opposite of rejecting new friends and playmates:tongue:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Yeah I can relate a bit. I initally thougth I was an INFP because I'm a lot more shy than what I envisioned true extroversion to be, but nope, I've discovered I'm an ENFP and have been sure of it ever since. =D Welcome!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all :D I see myself as a friendly person but I wasn't sure if I could just join, like that. Many places it's hard to be the new one! but you all seem very friendly :D I hope you don't mind I start posting some responses here and there, but I'm now pretty sure you wont :)

I'm feeling very happy because so many people welcomed me here! I'm getting dizzy of happiness :D thank you all :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts