Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm Glasses. I'm new to this forum, but not new to myers-briggs or the enneagram. Though I am not new the myers-briggs or enneagram, I will admit that I never put in the effort to learn more than the basics. I took an official myers-briggs test for work before exposure to the test and scored INFP. However, I scored very low on P. As for the enneagram, I initially misidentified as a four, but I am a 9.

My hobbies include: napping, finding the weird side of the internet, listening to music slightly outside of the mainstream, reading books (20-30 per month), writing poetry and music, looking up vegan recipes, art instagrams, typography, minimalism (I like my life being simple and organized), beauty tutorials, artistic sports (rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating, synchronized swimming etc), and being the friend that makes inappropriate jokes.

·
Registered
330 Posts
:welcome:

I, myself, like to write, listen to music, make inappropriate jokes, and look up recipes (not just vegan ones). So far, I can imagine you wanting to be a crafty individual that learned some things about themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts