Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
So much about Japan I 馃А馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏馃挆 :

First there is the village of Shirakawag艒. Beautiful and my fav fantasy spot in my mind. Meaning I dream about the village often.

Then there are the bento boxes. And delicious food. And cute Kawaii.

Then there are the beautiful gardens (tea, rock, botanical, etc.,). Snow-capped mountains.

Then there is the very creative Makoto Shinkai.

Then there is "Little Charo" (cute dog cartoon).

Then there is channel NHK, which I watch all the time.

Registered
INFP
Discussion Starter #3
So much about Japan I 馃А馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏馃挆 :

First there is the village of Shirakawag艒. Beautiful and my fav fantasy spot in my mind. Meaning I dream about the village often.

Then there are the bento boxes. And delicious food. And cute Kawaii.

Then there are the beautiful gardens (tea, rock, botanical, etc.,). Snow-capped mountains.

Then there is the very creative Makoto Shinkai.

Then there is "Little Charo" (cute dog cartoon).

Then there is channel NHK, which I watch all the time.
All of the above and more. The seasons, the bonsai trees, anime, Japanese maple trees, temples, bullet trains, politeness, low crime, bamboo forests, and not to forget - high tech toilets. Don't forget to check out 'ikigai' to work out your true calling in life.

Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
Japanese culture is very cool. I like the structure of the language鈥 there are multiple particles to choose from to express your thought! or your questioning? or your hesitance... And I enjoy having name suffixes and the respect for the public space and the lack of crime.

Apparently you can send you grade-schooler on a one hour journey to school and not be afraid of them getting kidnapped. You can leave money in a basket at work to pay for things at a "convenience store". People work hard, so they want to create quality products.

Haven't been there, I wanna go.

Registered
INFP
Discussion Starter #5
Japanese culture is very cool. I like the structure of the language鈥 there are multiple particles to choose from to express your thought! or your questioning? or your hesitance... And I enjoy having name suffixes and the respect for the public space and the lack of crime.

Apparently you can send you grade-schooler on a one hour journey to school and not be afraid of them getting kidnapped. You can leave money in a basket at work to pay for things at a "convenience store". People work hard, so they want to create quality products.

Haven't been there, I wanna go.
Have heard numerous stories about leaving laptops or phones on trains. In most cases the items will have been found and kept at the station for the passenger to collect later. Even more amazing are stories of people who are advised by station staff to simply return to the station when the same train is due back. The passenger will usually find their belongings exactly where they left them. Almost too good to be true.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts