Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HEY! i just wanna say that I'm so happy that i know my real online family now!( well i guess you could say that)

For 2 and a half months i thought i was an INFP and there was always this feeling that didn't feel right, when being in their forum section.I just felt for some reason I'm sooooooo DIFFERENT. Everyone just seems so boring and cold.........

i don't know if they are in real life but imo their online persona seems to be pretty cold...... idk maybe they are warm and kind people in real life but most of the INFP's talk very much like the thinkers, for example they talk like this "well, technically it is xxxx" lol.

anyways i just wanna say hi to all you ISFPs because this is my true type! a place where i belong! I'm really happy to be here.

NOTE : if I'm not an ISFP I'm going to be very embarrassed lol. but I'm fortunately, I'm confident to say that I'm 100% sure i am :)

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
To be fair, the IFPs are among the harder types to tell apart. Grats on finding where you feel like you belong! :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
lol, welcome.
Yeah I know what you are talking about, but some of them also seem pretty nice.:kitteh:

Reactions: the401

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yes I might be off on mine too but I relate to a lot of what I read here. I have typed INFP as well. I looked into other types as well. I thought maybe I had aux FE but it I relate too much to the dom Fi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts