Personality Cafe banner

Hi ISTPs, spare a few minutes for a quick science survey?

6384 Views 128 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Promethea
I'm new here but have been on the reddit.com MBTI subreddits for some time now. I found a Social Responsibility Questionnaire on the BBC website and after my friends took it, we all talked about the results and how different some people's scores were. I am very curious and want to compare them to MBTI types to see if there are any interesting patterns.

So, I've created a very short survey to collect responses through, but the problem I'm having right now is that we have next to no ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ or ISTP responses. If I have some data scores from you guys, I would really appreciate it.

Will some of you help me expand the sample size?

The survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_EHlX1fqqXyF5vTbyqVNrgxJMoU2EZjzMEHQaVOwzA8/viewform

Thanks for helping me out!
Reactions: cl0ud
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Butthurt levels in this thread are too damn high.
If it makes you feel any better, go ahead.
Your trying to hard to be an ISTP, even if you are one...
Actually that IS the typical ISTP response to an irrelevant subject. And your response is the typical response to my response because you too are trying to rebel.

Isn't Learning fun?
Reactions: Seralya and U-80
Lay off the drugs, son.

They aren't good for you
Well, I have a few of their CDs and my iTunes says it's "The Beatles."

I would normally spell river without a capital R, but when referring to a specific river such as the Nile, I'd probably capitalize the R. Definitely The United States. One problem though, it should be The United States of America. When I was in Mexico, someone told me that Mexico has states too! United States of Mexico. Not sure if sun should be capitalized though, I think it depends on if we are just talking about any sun or more specifically our Sun, Since all the planets are capitalized then it only makes sense to capitalize our Sun. Almost reminds me of the debate as to whether or not Pluto should still be called a planet or not.
Don't mind me, just posting nonsense. Just ignore me.

Earworms is stupid.

There I go again. I need one of those aspirin.
My posts were only to further snowball it.

I love how threads get derailed on this sub forum so fast.

I got to admit, I do a good job derailing a thread. Seriously, start at my post and watch the avalanche.
Well I stand by my statements either way ;)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.