Personality Cafe banner
41 - 60 of 129 Posts

· Registered
2,544 Posts
Interesting survey. I would have liked to be able to select two or three options for each of those questions, and I didn't find a way to accurately respond to the last question about justice for lawbreakers.

39/44.

Reactions: Forte

· Banned
17,122 Posts
I kept getting distracted while trying to do this....but I would like to state that I did make and effort and might try again later if I remember.
lol it was wicked boring

Survey done, easy peasy. Not gonna lie, the "bickering" on this thread was the main reason i did it, really.
i only became an istp so i could post in the most entertaining mbti subforum! XD

· Registered
42 Posts
YOU BASTARD!!!

YOU KNEW ALL ALONG HOW TO SET AN ISTP OFF!
If I knew how to post memes, i'd post the one with the raptor from Jurassic Park saying "Clever Girl".
What? Now why would i purposefully post a comment that i knew would provoke an emotional response? ;P

Though is this gif/meme thing an actual thing because i might need to start collecting some.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
I'm new here but have been on the reddit.com MBTI subreddits for some time now. I found a Social Responsibility Questionnaire on the BBC website and after my friends took it, we all talked about the results and how different some people's scores were. I am very curious and want to compare them to MBTI types to see if there are any interesting patterns.

So, I've created a very short survey to collect responses through, but the problem I'm having right now is that we have next to no ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ or ISTP responses. If I have some data scores from you guys, I would really appreciate it.

Will some of you help me expand the sample size?

The survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_EHlX1fqqXyF5vTbyqVNrgxJMoU2EZjzMEHQaVOwzA8/viewform

Thanks for helping me out!
done but I believe this isn't a type dependent thing. the bbc questionnaire was asking about really basic things.

· Registered
1,507 Posts
My score is 33.5 too. And I have approximately 57,4 tabs open. No, I didn't count.

Also, props for the comedy. I want more of it!

Reactions: hailfire

· Registered
235 Posts
Since when are you an ISTP? What were you previously? Weren't you an INTP? I seriously doubt you are an ISTP just by looking at the content of your posts.
Yeah, and I seriously doubt that you or any of the other self-professed MBTI personality-palm readers here can determine jack shit "just by looking at the content of" another member's posts.

· Banned
17,122 Posts
Since when are you an ISTP? What were you previously? Weren't you an INTP? I seriously doubt you are an ISTP just by looking at the content of your posts.
That post was meant for people who have a sense of humor.

I'm not interested in your opinion tbh. You try to start drama like this shit in a way an istp wouldn't bother to, so if you want to examine someone's type start with your own and stop trying so desperately to bullride me, in more than one thread now.

And since I'm in fact an admin I can't involve myself too much in this petty sniping bs, so I probably won't indulge you further since you're set on following me around and picking arguments (an istp wouldn't bother to do that either).

So, get off my sack.

· Registered
2,787 Posts
Yeah, and I seriously doubt that you or any of the other self-professed MBTI personality-palm readers here can determine jack shit "just by looking at the content of" another member's posts.
No, but you can detect traits regardless of the content. There's a certain consistency of traits within each type, even in written speech. Someone who displays many of the known ISTP traits, like Promethea, is more likely to be an ISTP than someone who displays none of them, like Mr Worms.

· Banned
1,539 Posts
What I was hoping for was a reply or rebuttal from her, but I guess you are her spokesperson.
I'm not a self proclaimed anything, surely not when it comes to MBTI, in fact I barely even know it.
Yes, you can glean a certain amount of information about someone just by looking at their posts. Not that it counts for much, but I was correct on at least one other occasion.

· Banned
1,539 Posts
No, but you can detect traits regardless of the content. There's a certain consistency of traits within each type, even in written speech. Someone who displays many of the known ISTP traits, like Promethea, is more likely to be an ISTP than someone who displays none of them, like Mr Worms.
Promethea used to be an INTP, what is up with that? She changed or she just didn't get it correct?

As far as what I am, for a certainty I'm an ISTP. The only part of me that is recognizable to you is the little bits and pieces you see here on these threads. The part that you are having difficulty with is gender identification.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.