1. I don't know or care.
2. "Circle of Friends", all the "Yada Yada Prayer Club" books and "Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe"
3. I like a lot of past times - reading, shopping, party planning (I know, it's a cliche, but it's true), crafts, randomly surfing Pinterest, the list goes on and on.
1.) I don't know who would win, but if they existed and it came down to it: I would like vampires to win. I think of zombies as empty and soulless. I think of werewolves as loss of self control to a predatory instinct. I think of vampires as more.. ceremonial and complex, I suppose. I don't actually believe in any of this, but I do enjoy fantasy/mythic fiction.
2.) Too many favorite books to narrow it down. But all of my most favorite are fiction written between 1845 and 1940.
3.) Hiking is my favorite pastime, because leisurely exercise in nature quiets my mind and makes me feel alive.
1. I don't care, but if I have to pick werewolves? This is only because the INFJ character Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter books was and always will be my favorite character of all time, out of all the books. so I guess I would root for werewolves if I have to pick one?
2. 1984, a brave new world, and Harry Potter series.
3. probably discussing politics and current events or other relevant ideas when I don't need to work. but reading the news is a close second. Why? because you can learn or use that information and build up knowledge and you're making and forging connections.
1.) Vampires, were-wolfs, and zombies! who wins?
Lol, so when I first read this I was like like, "I don’t know, they’re not real and I don’t like the occult. I don’t really care", but decided I’d look at my fellow _S_J responses to see if I should play along, and I guess we're all the same that way! So I’ll repeat it: don’t know, don’t care!
2.) Three favorite books?
I place a lot of value on the bible, and I also just finished Flawed by Cecelia Ahern, which was relateble because I’m a perfectionist. I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original Sherlock novel series, it’s one of my favourites!
3.) Favorite past time and why?
I like to run. It’s a way to leave my everyday duties to have time to think while still feeling like I’m accomplishing something.