Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I don’t know my type yet but I find this all interesting, so I thought I’d drop in.

Haha. . . I’m actually kind of shy . . . even on the internet. I guess I thought I’d deal with my shyness by opening up on a hobby online. A psychologist said I had the social inference skills of an 8 year old and diagnosed me with Aspergers recently — which doesn’t really help my social anxiety.

What can I say? I guess my current hobbies involve reading books on about every genre. A current project of mine involves cross hatching — which is a learning technique I thought up that involves comparing two or more hobbies side by side. Finding similarities, differences, ideas that I can transfer from one hobby to another. I thought I’d study Systems thinking really — a field on how to analyze things that have interconnected parts that have a purpose, are self sustaining and evolve over time for it.

I’ve been comparing a programming language with learning Japanese recently. And it led to me figuring out what might make really precise languages different from human languages. Like why in the world are some people good at math but bad at languages? Isn’t math just another kind of language and has rules similar to grammar?

But now I’m . . . procrastinating on it. Eh, I’ll get around it . . . eventually.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello InfinityCube!

Welcome to this forum ;)

I think, you can start with being an IXXX, and then you have only left 8 types left haha. That style of cross hatching is similar to how I come to my own ideas (Ti-Ni) so perhaps that could help, oh, and you are a IXXP.

So, only 4 left: INFP, INTP, ISFP or ISTP. Just compare those types with each other, don´t believe too much in stereotype descriptions, and have fun with diving in and finding out who you are or coulf be :)

If you have any questions left, just ask ^^

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, thanks guys for welcoming me.

I’ll be looking around the typing threads to see what would come out of it as well as check out the IxxP types. See you.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
Hmm... Do you breathe out heavy metal? :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm... Do you breathe out heavy metal? :wink:
Well, you see, normal human beings breathe in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide. My insides as an internet person are more similar to how the elements were created within stars, fusing atoms together until an element called Heavy F******* Metal was created or HM. This resulted in the stars to explode its guts in the galaxy when they reach the end of their life as a supernova. You see, my beating heart and breathing lungs create a similar case where they die and rebirth over and over again like a Pheonix to expel multiple HMs to the world. The effects of which are still being studied.

This is taken from Dr. Jacob Garden and his book, “The Breath of an Internet Person.”

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
Well, you see, normal human beings breathe in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide. My insides as an internet person are more similar to how the elements were created within stars, fusing atoms together until an element called Heavy F******* Metal was created or HM. This resulted in the stars to explode its guts in the galaxy when they reach the end of their life as a supernova. You see, my beating heart and breathing lungs create a similar case where they die and rebirth over and over again like a Pheonix to expel multiple HMs to the world. The effects of which are still being studied.

This is taken from Dr. Jacob Garden and his book, “The Breath of an Internet Person.”
That's freakin' amazing... I need some of this HM to induce world peace, feed every starving person, give everyone a home to live in, and cure cancer!!

Breathe away, my friend! Breathe away...

Reactions: InfinityCube
1 - 12 of 12 Posts