Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said, new INTJ here.

I'm 23 year old guy from the north of Sweden. Don't worry, my comprehension and vocabulary won't be a problem when interacting with you guys :)
Well, not to imply that you suck at your own language, or such... ;)
Crap, this was a bad start.
Let's rephrase and do it with a bit of humility. Even if it's a bit fake. :D
I've got Fe, but I don't use it much, at least online. Trying to, though!

Alright. I was born and raised over here across the pond, and I have spent my life here, even if I have overindulged in books and computers that made me fluent in English.
Aside from one year working as a maritime electrician in a shipyard over in Norway, i've been stuck in Sweden.
Plans on moving to the states (CA or TX) does, however, pop up from time to time.
As you might notice, I am a bit of a libertarian/anarchist. I sort of like the American constitution, as such.
It allows for freedom to a greater extent than most other countries.

As for interests... Well, I take an active interest in everything. Learning and knowledge is my thing.
I have spent three terms in college studying pedagogy (and a tiny bit of English). Quit because the teachers sucked.
I'll take up my studies when/if I feel like moving to a city with a better university.

Some of you guys might have met me on TypologyCentral, where I have been an active member for over three years now.

Oh, and... I'm a serious NFP collector ;) Beware, or suffer the consequences of intensive liking ;)

Over, out & off to work!

/ The Jesus

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings YourLocalJesus and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum YourLocalJesus. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to PerC.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello welcome. About collecting NFPs, do you prefer Extroverts or Introverts? (Just curious...:cool:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello welcome. About collecting NFPs, do you prefer Extroverts or Introverts? (Just curious...:cool:)
About that, I don't know, really. It is a case-to-case thing. :)
Then again, extremely introverted or extroverted people are seldom if ever both self-sufficient and able to tackle and interact with the world.
I'd say that I like it to be somewhere in the middle, say between +30/-30%. Balance.

Thanks for welcoming me, guys. :)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Now that's an introduction. :proud: Welcome to PerC.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yikesies, Cloud, your name looks abundantly silly with all that rainbow-stuff :D
How do you get it to do that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts