Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I found out I was an ENTJ about six months ago and now it all just makes sense. The reluctant loners that we are. I have read a few posts on here for awhile but decided to join today as I was described as “intense” by a few people and my boss said I intimidate her *sigh*. It’s a lonely life as a female ENTJ, to have so many “masculine” traits is not accepted easily by most people. Of course I’m extremely charming, but its the maintenance of a relationship that I personally struggle with. Still a badass though!

·
Banned
3,277 Posts
You just need an INFP boy toy :smug: For the sake of your mental health, the stability of western civilization and the continued existence of the universe, I'll fall on the sword :wink:

·
Banned
3,277 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I understand. I think being an ENTJ female is difficult, yes. I've been called intense, intimidating, cold, pushy, bossy, etc. etc. insert other words, etc. I find I have to censor myself a lot. I think it's also related to enneagram stacking as well. I'm Sx/Sp (sexual and self-preservation); perhaps you'll find information there (at least it was helpful for me).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand. I think being an ENTJ female is difficult, yes. I've been called intense, intimidating, cold, pushy, bossy, etc. etc. insert other words, etc. I find I have to censor myself a lot. I think it's also related to enneagram stacking as well. I'm Sx/Sp (sexual and self-preservation); perhaps you'll find information there (at least it was helpful for me).
thank you! Yes I will look into this. How do you manage to care enough to censor? Struggling with that! Lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
thank you! Yes I will look into this. How do you manage to care enough to censor? Struggling with that! Lol
It's more of an obligation as in it's just something you have to do in order to fit in. Censoring in terms of toning down the intensity and consciously attempting to Fe because of the Te directness (although it's a fail) as I've been called cold/intimidating/unemotional simply because of my communication style and appearance.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Lmao- you feelers freak me out
Then you haven't been on the INTP forum yet...

We happen to be ruled by a cute penis squishy named ding ding.

Reactions: ShatteredHeart
1 - 15 of 15 Posts